An Intensive 5-day Training Course
LEAD Through Disruptive Times
Convergence of Critical-Analytical Thinking & Creative Problem Solving
There are disruptive influences in every corner of the world and even in your backyard at home. Dealing with Disruption is a tricky thing, not done properly can lead to mayhem and collapse; at the very least a disheartened leader or manager.
The LEAD training course flies in the face of Disruption, saying, “The Guiding Light is Within All.” With the right training and development, you can be the guiding light of your organization knowing where you are heading and why you are heading in that direction. That is what leadership is all about.
As the summary of the contents of this Oxford Management Centre LEAD Through Disruptive Times training course, everything will be interesting, exciting & can sell the idea to clients why they should register.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- More focus on vertical development
- Transfer of greater developmental ownership to the individual
- Greater focus on collective rather than individual leadership
- Much greater focus on innovation in leadership development methods
The majority of managers are developed from on-the-job experiences, training, and coaching / mentoring; while these are all still important, leaders are no longer developing fast enough or in the right ways to match the new environment.
Criteria to be observed in generating the objectives:
- The LEAD programme is conducted using Neuro-Linguistic Programming tools and Cognitive Thought processing skills
- Upon completion of each day, participants by able to apply ‘Self Reasoning Skills’, ‘New Knowledge Thought Processing patterns’, ‘Management mental Mentoring tools’, ‘Listening & Communication Skills’, ’Tactical & Strategy Interpersonal Skills’ along with Logic and Provocation Mapping in Chaotic times
By the end of this Oxford Management Centre training course, participants will learn to:
- Utilize Group & Individual Leadership Tools
- Understand NLP & Body Language Skills
- Interpersonal & Intrapersonal Skills
- Cognitive Ownership Transfer Skills
- Speech Pattern Awareness Skills
This training course used 3 Major Learning Methodologies within Cognitive Learning:
- Random Input Methodology is used to excite the participant and get the creative mind-set
- NLP Methodology is used to help the participant change mentality
- Workshop–Course Classroom Methodology to create a safe environment that works through group participation and memory recall
The environment has changed—it is more complex, volatile, and unpredictable with the LEAD Through Disruptive Times training course your Management teams and staff will have the Mental tools & Critical Thinking (Lineal – Lateral – Chaos) mindset to determine the validity of current and on-going processes of change within Disruption.
Every Participant will come away with several new skills and several reinforced skills giving them the mental tools to apply within their management team to keep the company at the lead within their Industry or Service.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re in business, doing business or part of a larger organization, the LEAD training course is right for you, Today’s Business World is all about Top Level Management and Subordinates working together in order to hold the lead in industry and service.
This LEAD Through Disruptive Times training course is for wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- CEO’s, CIO, COO, MDs & GMs – Cutting Edge Ideas and Logic Skills
- Upper Management – Idealist Placement Root Cause & Inter / Intra-Personal Skills
- Middle Management – Superior-Subordinate Alignment Mental Speed Logic Thinking Skills
- Lower Management – Supervisory & Leadership Transfer Skills & Mental Empowerment Transfer Skills
- General Staff – Understand Retention & Succession Self Planning along with several Mental Enhancement Tools
Introductions & Leadership Learning Styles
- Participant Introduction
- Personality Evaluation
- Speech Pattern Evaluation
- Company Evaluation
- Training Course Overview
- Ownership Transfer
- Cognitive Learning Logic
- Chaos Perception
Leadership Mentoring & Mindset
- Mentoring Empowerment Skills
- Empowerment Delegation Skills
- Tactical & Strategic Interpersonal Skills
- Retention Mentality
- Succession Mentality
Management to Leadership to Management
- Management Goal Setting
- Leadership Goal Setting
- Retention Mentality
- Succession Mentality
- Interpersonal Leadership Communication Tools
- Subordinate Communication
- Superior Communication
- Clientele Communication
Leadership in Uncertain Times
- Group Leadership
- Individual Leadership
- Provocation Logic
- NLP & Body Language
- Skill Transfer
Mental Cognitive Mapping
- NLP and Knowledge Transfer
- Chaos Logic for Root Cause Understanding
- Just In Time Logic Building
- JIT Information Transfer
- Training Course Evaluation (Facilitator – Materials – Participant)
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.