An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Emotional Intelligence for Workplace Success
Building Effective Relationships for Enhancing Work Productivity
Do you desire to build a team which can give great workplace productivity? A work team which can relate with each other to result in successful work performance?
This training course has been specially tailored to equip individuals, supervisors and managers to foster productivity in their workplace. The course will help you cultivate a workplace where individuals thrive and relate most effectively with team members.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will focus on:
- Developing emotional intelligence for workplace success
- Enhancing productivity at work
- Achieving effective workplace relationships
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Relate with others effectively
- Manage yourself
- Develop self-motivation
- Harness workplace dynamics
- Enhance productivity through managing emotions
- Foster synergy
- Motivate team members
- Create synergy through diversity
- Reduce workplace conflicts
- Communicate more effectively
Who Should Attend?
Individuals, supervisors and managers who desire to build an emotionally intelligent workplace which is productive and brings the best from the team to result in enhanced productivity.
- Cultivating Effective Relationships
- Emphasizing Trustworthiness in Team Members
- Accurate Self-Assessment for Personal Transformation
- Knowing One’s Strengths & Weaknesses
- Building Effective Teams
- Inspiring and Guiding Individuals & Teams
- Nurturing Relationships
- Developing Trustworthiness for Corporate Transformation
- Accountable Leadership for Managing Performance
- Working with Others towards Shared Goals
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.