An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Training Management & Organizational Learning
Proven Techniques for Developing Talent Management &
This Oxford training program is designed to hit the critical points of talent management and the management of the training function. No old stuff here, what’s new and what works is the key to this fast moving course.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Master Techniques for identifying talent, using digital footprints
- Developing training specifically for Talented
- Learn and master what works best for different generations, specifically generation X,Y and Z
- The value of development centers to identify existing talent
- Development of talented people to fuel succession planning processes
- Improve training management to better utilize training outcomes
- Specifically design training for different groups of people to get maximum results
- Improve employee motivation and connectivity with the organization
Who Should Attend?
- Talent Managers
- Training Managers
- Coordinators and Administrators in Training
- Organizational Development Supervisors
- Training and HR Personnel and those responsible for Nationalization
- Why Talented People are so Important
- The Financial Case for Training and Developing Talent
- Different Training for Different People – Maximizing the Training Experience
- Variety of Training Methods Specifically for Generation X, Y, and Z
- Building Organization
- New Approached to Identify Talented People for Succession Planning
- Three New Approaches for Effected Succession Planning
- Group Development to Build Core Strength in your Organization
- Significant Ways to Improve the Training Function
- Should Training Functions offer Rewards for Improved Learning?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.