An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
The Future of HR: Re-engineering the Employee Experience
Best Practices in International Human Resource Management (HRM)
As the international environment becomes ever more complex and demanding, organizations are placing a premium on HR Professionals whose outlook, knowledge and skills enable them to achieve and maintain success in an increasingly challenging environment.
This The Future of HR training course will show you how to re-engineer HR to suit the needs and demands of a changing workforce, organization and economy. You will also learn about the latest and best practices in HR Globally and what the leading organizations are doing to remain relevant and successful.
This training course focuses on providing participants with maximum take-home value from their investment in their own development. This is a training course you should attend.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- The need to re-engineer your HR delivery and services to remain relevant and competitive
- Best practice in HR modeled in the world’s leading organizations
- The New HR Models and how to implement them
- Working with the new generations – Generation X, Y and Z
- New ways or recruiting and selecting talent
At the end of The Future of HR training course, you will learn to:
- Explain in their own words how to re-engineer HR
- Formulate a plan to transform HR to a Strategic Partner
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Understand human psychology and the appropriate HR response
- Develop a plan for evaluating and re-engineering HR
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course-related activities. Practical and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
- Translate current trends to maximize HR investment Maximize your strategic Human Resource delivery
- Retain valuable employees
- Show the added value of HR to your business
- Analyze HR’s role in change leadership
- You will be up to date on current best practices in HR
- You will be able to deliver strategic objectives on time and on budget
- Apply and gain in depth knowledge on HR Strategy
- Learn how to assist employee with mental health issues
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Management Centre training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone who needs to transform or re-engineer their HR service delivery
- All HR Staff and HR Practitioners
- HR Managers
- HR Directors
- HR Analysts
- HR Officers
- HR Business Partners
- Planners, Strategic Planners
- Anyone who needs to understand HR strategy
Why We Need a Strategic Approach to HR?
- Development of Strategic HRM (SHRM)
- Transactional and Strategic HR Delivery
- The New HR Models based on Ulrich
- Business Partners, Shared Services & Centres of Expertise
- The Future HR Model - 10 Steps Needed to Form a HR Strategy
Global Trends Impacting on The Future HR
- A Changing Psychological Contract
- New Ways or Recruiting and Selecting Talent
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Working with a Global Workforce
- The New Generations – Generation X, Y and Z
Change Leadership & HR
- The Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Stages of the Change Journey
- Managing Employee’s Resistance to Change
- The Importance of Communication during Change
- Understanding ‘Best-practice’ Change Management Processes
Assisting & Retaining Valuable Employees
- Employee Mental Health Issues
- Establishing an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Dealing with Crisis, Trauma and Disaster
- Bullying, Harassment and Prevention
- Retention Strategies that Work
Re-engineering Your HR Services
- Assessing If You are Ready to Change
- Practical Ways of Re-engineering Your Service Delivery
- HR’s Contribution to Added Value
- Ways of Evaluating your HR Function
- Your Plan for Re-engineering
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.