An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
The Boston Advanced Strategic Management Programme
Meeting the Challenge of 21st Century Global Business
How will you become a better leader now and in the future? What are the strategies and action programmes that you need to develop to take yourself and your teams forward? How will you develop the next generation of business leaders?
Our new Course for senior managers addresses these critical challenges - and many more - in an intensive forward-looking journey of personal discovery.
The training Course “The Boston Advanced Strategic Management Programme” enables experienced delegates to deal with the processes of rapid development and discontinuous change that all businesses face today. The course demanding, broad in its scope and interactive in its approach. This will enable participants (a) to work with other senior delegates and the Course leader to develop new ideas their organisation and (b) to learn from best practice in a variety of business sectors.
The overall purpose of this Oxford Management Centre training course is to make you a better leader so that you can improve the performance and potential of your organisation as it prepares for a future that may be very different from the past and the present.
The main objectives of this training Course are as follows:
- Understand the forces for change in 21st century business
- Align strategy, resources and people for maximum effect
- Create a more agile and responsive organisation
- Modify and apply best practice ideas from many business sectors
- Determine actions and priorities for maximising profitable growth
- Developing strategic management capability in your teams
Who Should Attend?
This course is for senior managers. Delegates will have had several years’ experience including major involvement in deciding the direction, strategy and structure of their part of the organisation to gain full advantage of this demanding Course.
Typical delegate experience is as follows:
- General managers with profit responsibility
- Executive managers at or near board level
- MBA or MSc level qualifications already gained
- Major management courses already completed
- Understanding of the fundamentals of business strategy
- Familiarity with major international business trends
- Structural Change in International Business
- Aligning Strategy, Structure, Culture and Operations
- An Integrated Business Model for a Fast-Changing Environment
- Creating the Responsive and Agile Organisation
- Developing a New Generation of Senior Managers
- Mentor and Coach – The New Roles for Top Managers
- Making Decisions in Conditions of Risk and Uncertainty
- Leadership and Communication as Major Success Factors
- The Need to Focus on Profitable Growth
- Developing our Teams for the New Challenges of 21st century Business
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.