An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Professional Recruitment Analyst
Identifying, Attracting, Screening, Shortlisting, and Interviewing for Success
Recruitment and the selection process is one of the key management tools. The cost of making a mistake is often concealed, but its massive and avoidable do it right – that’s the theme for this international program. It’s not by chance that Intel, Google and Apple are all successful – they all have outstanding recruitment processes, which are never compromised.
In this Oxford Professional Recruitment Analyst training course, you will learn the latest process and techniques covering all critical steps of interviewing. This is a very practical Oxford training program with numbers being limited so you can learn, practice and build confidence. When you finish this engaging and enjoyable program you will be in a position to put the techniques into practice immediately upon return to work. This program is compliant with HR Analysis best practice.
Here are some reasons why you should attend this Oxford training programme on Advanced Selection, Interviewing & Recruitment Skills:
- Everyone in their career will have to do some form of interview, for recruitment, appraisal or discipline – learn the right way and it will always help you
- Master the entire process of the interview cycle with the latest techniques & to improve on boarding procedures after recruitment
- Find out how to master interpreting body language and detect when candidates are not telling the truth – a vital skill
- Be able to prewrite score, competency knowledge based questions that get straight to the point
The objectives of this Oxford training course are:
- Memorise and master the new recruitment process and be able to explain it to others
- Demonstrate that you are able to write recruitment criteria and write precise score able interview questions
- Evaluate and be able to explain to others the value of using different types of testing
- Appreciate having used a personality profile and be able to explain to others their value for recruiting development and succession planning
- Analyse and be able to decode different types of body language, specifically when people are not telling the truth
- Prepare having practiced interviewing to ensure the theory is put into practice and be able immediately upon returning to work be able carry out or lead a professional interview
This Oxford Professional Recruitment Analyst training course is a very practical, interactive training with a high level of delegate participation. There will be illustrative examples and throughout the program, group work. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere.
Participants will also have the opportunity to see testing materials. Also, they will do themselves a high level personality questionnaire.
Recruitment is a critical management tool and nowadays requires a very high level of skill and ability, organisations sending delegates on this Oxford training programme can expect:
- Maximise time, effort and costs and effectiveness of the recruitment procedure, this program will give you a complete a-z process
- Utilise existing information to construct high quality interview questions that are score able and bias free
- Use a new process that will reduce the possibility of litigation and wrong selection
- Be able to use the new behavioral system as an effective tool to aid recruitment, linked to your most used competencies
- Have up to date knowledge of the latest testing approaches and tools
- Be able to know which personality profiler’s work and more importantly – those that don’t
- You will assess your own understanding and experience in recruitment and selection
- You will know the new process in a successful recruitment process
- You will get to practice the skills required during the interview process
- You will develop personal action plans for improvement
- You will have carried out an interview using the techniques in the process
- You will be able to use techniques to discover when documents are falsified or when the candidate is not telling the truth
- You will have mastered on of the critical management skills to a very high level
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Professional Recruitment Analyst training Course is specifically targeted for anyone who interviews or takes part in the interviewing process. It is particularly suited to those who have not been trained yet as this is due to the new advances in interview psychology back up by new research. The techniques can also be used for appraisal, and where disciplinary interviews are used. Anyone involved in talent selection and development would also benefit.
This Oxford training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but would greatly benefit:
- HR and Training Personnel
- Line managers and Supervisors
- Succession Planners & Developers
- CEO’s and Directors
- Department Heads
Understanding Recruitment - Separating Fact from Fiction
- How to measure and financially show the cost of bad recruitment?
- First Series of Interviews
- Self-assessment of Your Current Interviewing Skills
- Fact vs. Fiction about Interviewing
- Introduction to the Recruitment Process Map
Mastering the Process – The New Approach to Successful Interviewing
- Understand the Job and the Importance of the Job Description and Criteria Exercise
- How to Write Key Criteria and its Link with Competencies?
- Writing the Job Advertisement – How to attract talented people, winners not losers?
- How to Write Interview Questions?
Testing, Personality Profiling and References
- Shortlisting – a new approach to save time and avoid bias
- Testing and its Improvements
- Occupational & Abillity Testing
- The Growth of Mental Illness and the Impact on Recruitment
- Personality Profiling
- How Assessment Centres Work and their Increasing Use Today?
- The Importance of References
Finalising Pre-written Questions, Room Set-up and Arrangements and Understanding the Vital Role of Body Language
- Procedure for Starting Every Interview
- Finalizing Your Interview Questions – writing scene setters
- How to Use Probing Questions?
- How to Score and Who does the Scoring? - practice
- Pre-interview Administration - from making all the arrangement including room set up
- Understanding Body Language and Correctly Decoding it
Practice and Practice
- Recap of the Steps so Far
- Use of Skype and Phone Interviews
- Putting the Interview Process into Action
- Time Table of the Interviewing for the Day
- Role Allocations for Interview
- Review of Interview and Individual Feedback
- On-boarding – strategies from maximising on your successful recruitment
- Explain and give one clear work example of how pre-written scored questions are used and their benefit
- Describe the big five personality factors and what instrument you would use to measure these specifically for someone at Supervisory level
- What is an occupational ability test and why do we use them?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.