An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Fundamentals of Digital Diplomacy
Importance of Embracing Digital Technologies in International Relations
Digital diplomacy impacts the way countries and organizations connect with their international audiences and other countries. Using digital tools to build the online presence is extremely important in order to pursue diplomatic goals.
This Fundamentals of Digital Diplomacy training course will give all participants the skills, practical knowledge, and understanding of digital diplomatic processes as well as present them with best practices to lead in online relations.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- Contemporary landscape of the digital diplomacy
- Becoming skilled in using right digital tools in the international relations
- Core knowledge of networking platforms to develop digital diplomacy campaigns.
- Challenges and threats in the growing cyberspace
- How to build a professional image of the country and organization
At the end of this Fundamentals of Digital Diplomacy training course, you will learn to:
- Determine what activities on the networking platforms will be most beneficial for your country and organization.
- Effectively use digital tools for building and promoting a professional image of diplomats and other professionals in the online presence to achieve their goals.
- Apply skills in digital diplomatic strategies.
- Identify threats and opportunities for diplomacy in cyberspace.
- Equipped with knowledge of different types of digital diplomacy.
This is a highly interactive Fundamentals of Digital Diplomacy training course based on presentations, group exercises, case studies, roundtable discussions, and assessment quizzes. It is designed to give participants theoretical foundations as well as extensive practical approach to the digital diplomacy. Focused on best practices, the course will give strategic insights and tools to succeed in the digital era. Sessions will be supported by multimedia and optional reading.
Your company will benefit in the following ways:
- Optimize your approach to digital diplomacy.
- Use opportunities and overcome challenges that digital technologies pose for diplomacy.
- Be effective in promoting your countries and organization’s image online.
- Identify the most effective channels of communication to connect with your audiences.
- Know issues of security in cyberspace and how to deal with them.
- Advice on best practical solutions to enhance organizational presence on networking platforms.
- Know how digital diplomacy works.
- Understand a broad range of issues in cyberspace and how to manage them.
- Know how to use digital tools in pursuing your organization’s goals.
- Be involved effectively in the social media platforms.
- Practice public diplomacy in the digital world.
- Present diplomatic skills during online activities.
Who Should Attend?
This Fundamentals of Digital Diplomacy Oxford Management Centre training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Government Officials
- Members of Permanent Missions
- Protocol and Communication Managers in the Governmental, International, Non-profit and Business Organizations
- International Civil Servants
- Graduate and Trainee Diplomats
Exploring Diplomacy in the Digital Era
- Digital and Cyber Diplomacy Changing the World Order
- New Players of E-diplomacy
- Digital Tools and Diplomatic Activities
- Developing an Effective Digital Diplomatic Strategy
Digital Means of Communication in International Relations
- Online Presence and Activities of State Actors, NGOs, and Private sector
- Importance of Social Media Platforms in Communicating with Governments, Companies, and Society
- Power of Diplomacy and Facebook Diplomacy
- Diplomatic Crisis Communication – Impact and Solution
Digitalization of Diplomatic Processes
- Mix of Hybrid Diplomacy and Digital Trends
- Meetings and International Negotiation
- Public Diplomacy: Soft Power and Nation Branding
- Consular Diplomacy
- Examining Current Cybersecurity Landscape
- Identifying Cybersecurity Threats, Crime, and Challenges of Internet Governance
- Roadmap of Critical Digital Technologies for Security and Defense in the Country and Organization
- Digital Information, Influence, Ethics
Best Practices in Digital Diplomatic Environment
- Practical Digital Diplomacy and Leadership
- Diplomatic Skills in the Digital Era
- Latest Trends in Digital Diplomacy
- Digital Cooperation to Advance International Relations
- Excelling at Digital Communication
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.