An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Information & Documentation Compliance
Streamlining Documents in A Digital Age
If you do not have a proper documentation it is as if you did not even do the work.
This highly-interactive Information & Documentation Compliance training course will help the delegates understand the importance of record management, documents and the proper organization required for the adequate business operation of any entity.
The documents and records management and compliance with legal and standard requirements can actually quite often mean the difference between the success and liability.
Not to mention the possibility of litigation and the process of providing evidences in cases where the entity needs to prove that it has acted in legal and appropriate manner.
It will help delegates learn skills and techniques that enable them to maintain control of the work while at the same time having the adequate documentation and records which will enable them to conduct the work within the legal framework and answer adequately to any type of audit.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will examine the latest documentation and record compliance requirements for improved work process and help avoid the costly mistakes related to document and records management, may it be document retention and all the way to the litigation.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Understand the Principles of Information and Documentation Management
- Use Procedures and Standards including ISO15489, ISO9001 and ISO27001
- Create Retention Schedule, File Plan
- Implement Security Rules related to Record Archiving, Confidentiality and Privacy
- Utilize Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Strategy in conjunction with Records Management and Information Security
- Recognize the issues related to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its effects
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Team leaders
- Technical Staff
- Secretaries and Administrators
- People working in an Office Role supporting Management and/or working in Project teams
- Understand Information and Documentation Compliance Requirements and Legal Framework
- Recognise the applicable ISO standards for Information & Documentation Compliance
- Implement required Standards and adopt Solutions appropriate for the Enterprise
- Information and Documentation Project Plan, Retention Plan and Action Plan Creation
- Learn from the Experiences of Others
- Understand the Electronic Document Management System Architecture
- Use the Solutions Currently Applied
- Define and Create Metadata, Business Classification Scheme and Implement Taxonomy
- Determine if GDPR applies to your Organization
- Use ISO 27001 to set up Access Controls and Security Procedures
- Implement ISO 15489 and ISO 27001 in your Company
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.