An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Essential Management Skills for Administrators
Climbing the Career Ladder
This popular Oxford Management Centre training course is essential for those Administrators who have made the move, or would like to make the move, into management. The course provides the coaching and support needed to make such a move successfully and effectively.
Making the move into management for Administrators, although desirable, can also be stressful. A move such as this requires an entirely new skillset and mindset. Delegates will be helped to develop the skills of a manager so that they are equipped to direct, develop and manage others.
The goal of attending the training course is to enable delegates to:
- Recognise your Leadership Style and distinguish between Leading and Managing
- Communicate in a way which encourages motivation and Enthusiasm
- Use Coaching, Mentoring, Regular Performance Management meetings and Appraisals as Tools for Development
- Use practical Time Management Skills for Scheduling, Planning and Prioritising Work
- Manage Conflict in a Team Environment
- Effectively handle the Challenges of Working in Busy and Challenging Environments
Who Should Attend?
This highly interactive training course is suitable for a range of professionals but is especially relevant for:
- Ambitious Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistants
- Newly Appointed Managers or Managers in their first couple of years of managing
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Identify the Qualities and Competencies of an Effective Manager
- Work Towards Excellence in Supporting and Contributing to the Executive Team
- Develop an Insight into Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Recognise the Importance of Networking and Influencing Skills
- Establish a Respected Presence with Excellent Communication Skills
- Recognise Potential Conflict and Preventing Escalation
- Develop Problem Solving Strategies for Leading Your Team
- Develop Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Conduct High Impact Regular Performance Management Meetings with Your Team
- Develop Emotionally Intelligent and Resilient Teams
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.