An Intensive 2-day Training Course
Feedback Helps People Change
Who likes giving or receiving feedback?
Most employers and employees do not. Most employees are brought into the office to receive "constructive criticism" which is not usually constructive. And they leave feeling demotivated and sometimes frustrated. Surely there must be a better way to discuss performance, suggested improvements, and goals for the future.
Giving feedback should engage employees, give them the opportunity to understand their achievements, their skills and successes, as well as means of development and learning. When feedback is communicated in the right way it can lead to exceptional performance.
Feedback is a skill and it takes practice.
This OXFORD online training course on Giving Feedback delivers several feedback processes and tips on how you can give feedback constructively and effectively.
By the end of this Oxford Management online training course, you will be able to
- Use feedback models to give and receive feedback
- Relate feedback into the development of the individual
- Encourage confidence and motivation in the feedback process
- Provide negative feedback and ways to improve
- Set future goals and gain commitment
- Always finish on a positive - appreciate the good
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This online course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Professional who deliver feedback
- Professional who receive feedback
- How to give feedback to your staff?
- Where to give your feedback?
- How feedback fits into the continuous improvement cycle?
- Planning your feedback to improve performance
- The rules for effective feedback
- Apply the continuous improvement cycle - goal, plan, action, feedback & change
- How to deliver negative feedback?
- Proper praise and appreciation
- How to set goals based upon recent feedback?
- How to gain commitment to improve?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.