An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Fraud and Forensic Auditing
Identification, Detection & Prevention
The Fraud training Course is designed for those who wish to learn about the most common white collar crime in business – fraud. Fraud is a phenomenon encompassing the fraud triangle – opportunity, rationalization and pressure – which includes many human psychological components. This course is designed to dive deep into the why, the how and the who, as we discuss what the typical fraudster ‘looks like’ and why they decide to perpetuate a crime against a company.
Upon studying the various ways in which white collar criminals do their work, the course reviews, with real examples, the ways in which companies combat fraud, in both preventive and detective ways. Further, we explore some of the more common types of fraud discovery, including the use of big data and analytics tools, through case study. Finally, we look at ways in which internal controls can help or hinder fraud prevention via the use of hands on exercises where YOU design the fraud control.
Come learn about how to protect your company’s assets against white collar crime!
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- The history and psychology of fraud in the workplace
- Key traits and triggers that may suggest fraud is or could take place
- Internal controls discussions that, if absent, can open the door to white collar crime
- Preventive and detective controls that combat fraudulent behaviors.Case studies of companies who experienced fraud, as well as those who have implemented actionable internal controls
Who Should Attend?
All people, all ages, all places around the globe and at all levels within an organization can benefit from fraud training. Fraudulent behavior favors no single type or size of organization and as such, fraud a topic important to anyone with an association to a business, not-for-profit or organization that has assets.
That being the case, these people tend to have the most interest in fraud topics:
- Small business owners
- People involved in not-for-profit organizations
- Middle-level and upper management within small, medium and large companies
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance/Security Officers & Staff
- Front-line staff at any organization
- Understanding the Nature of Fraud
- Studying the Fraud Triangle
- Understanding Fraud Measures in your Organization
- Identifying Preventive/Detective Controls
- Recognizing Symptoms of Fraud
- Investigating Probable Fraud
- Using Data-Driven Fraud Analysis Techniques
- Investigating and Determining Fraud Concealment
- Interviewing Tips & Tricks
- Understanding Financial Statement Fraud
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.