An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Digital Transformation Leadership
This Oxford Management Centre Digital Transformation Leadership training course will help develop your understanding of digital leadership and learn how to apply it to help transform your organisation. As new digital technologies rapidly change, the demand for digital leaders is growing exponentially. Regardless of your background, this Oxford Management Centre training course will give you opportunities to explore and learn how digital leaders can leverage and exploit new technologies for innovation and growth, and provides you with a further insight into the digital landscape.
Information Technology (IT) is fast changing the world around us. This course will also provide you with an understanding of IT-enabled changes in the business environment, and how insightful executives leverage Information Technology (IT) to create value and win competitive battles.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- Impacts of technological innovation on the industry
- Explorations of competition and business models in the high-tech industry (e.g. Google, Apple and Facebook)
- Competitive dynamics of industries that consume significant technology with emphasis on how technology has disrupted some industries
- How IT transforms cost structures of firms by helping them build information capabilities that significantly increase value chain efficiency
- Impacts of IT on innovation and decision-making within firms that ultimately impacts revenue growth
At the end of this Digital Transformation Leadership training course, you will learn to:
- Identify how a business can increase sales and return on investment with new technology
- Construct a matrix of necessary organisational competences to effectively use new technologies in business practice
- Enhance the management and strategy of a business through digital technologies such as: mobile apps, Internet of Things, Cloud computing and data analytics
- Align business and Information Technology (IT) strategies and apply within the workplace, overcoming the constraints and challenges of using Information Technology (IT)
- Benchmark your organisation against other industrial players and identify the key features for superior than industry-average performance
This Oxford Management Centre Digital Transformation Leadership training course uses a range of digital leadership and business models, methods and tools along with group work, reflective exercises, situational simulations, individual feedback and case studies.
You will learn new approaches to improving business leadership and addressing disruptive changes to enable you to help build a more effective organisation that is able to realise its potential by:
- Developing a greater capability to achieve digital leadership
- Enhance the management and strategy of a business through digital technologies
- Overcoming the constraints and challenges of using IT in the organization
- Building an efficient strategic alignment through proven digital business models
- Contributing to innovation and decision-making which impacts revenue growth
- Helping it to build information capabilities that significantly increase value chain efficiency
Participants will develop a whole new appreciation of their capacity for digital leadership through:
- Articulating impacts of technological innovation on the industry
- Guiding their teams in weathering the disruptive innovation in workplaces
- Aligning business and IT strategies within the workplace
- Delivering superior than industry-average performance through business transformation
- Formulating digital strategies to increase sales and return on investment with new technology
- Applying proven digital business models to build an efficient strategic alignment
Who Should Attend?
Although this course is open to all and assumes no prior requirements, it is primarily aimed at senior and middle management with an Information Technology (IT) and business focus.
This Digital Transformation Leadership training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Managers
- General Managers
- Heads of Department
- Aspiring Managers who wish to develop their skills in Business Leadership
Business Leadership in the Digital Era
- Technology Leadership
- Digital Leadership Challenges and Experience
- Three Dimensions of Digital Leadership
- Customer Needs in the Digital Era
- Industry and Occupational Differences in Digital Skills
- Leading Technological Forces Disrupting Today’s Business Environment
- Mobile and Cloud Computing
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Why industry players failed to respond to potentially disruptive changes?
- Identify Technology-led Disruptions in Your Own Industry
- Identify Shifts Required to Respond to Disruptive Changes
Online Business Models
- What are internet business models?
- Five Primary Types of e-Commerce Models
- Business Models Characterizing a Variety of Digital Goods Companies
- Building an Efficient Strategic Alignment Model
- Factors that Constrain an Enterprise from Using Information and Communication Technology
Designing Information Capabilities for Competitive Advantage
- Conventional vs. Digital Competitive Advantages
- Roles of Information Technology (IT) in Designing Information Capabilities that Provide End-to-End Value Chain Visibility
- Capabilities Driving the Competitive Advantage of Companies like Walmart and Amazon
- Outline the Ingredients of Information Technology (IT) - enabled competitive advantages
- Design Supply Chains that Transform Your Cost of Operations
Social Networks and Enterprise 2.0
- Practical Use of Social Media
- Internet of Things and Internet Plus
- Network Information Technology (IT) that Facilitates Unstructured Interactions in Organizations
- Leveraging Network Information Technology (IT) to Radically Improve Information Flows and Decision-making
- Debates and Group Collaboration to Use Technologies
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.