An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Advancing Women in Business
Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development Program
The Oxford Management Centre Women's Leadership and Entrepreneurship Development Program offers a highly impactful and specialized training course designed exclusively for ambitious women in pursuit of excellence in the world of entrepreneurship. This comprehensive program provides a unique opportunity to acquire the knowledge, skills, and mindset essential for navigating challenges and capitalizing on opportunities within women-led businesses. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, a startup founder, or a seasoned executive, this program is designed to refine your leadership capabilities, cultivate strategic thinking, and foster sustainable business growth. Join us on this transformative journey as we empower women to thrive, making remarkable strides in the entrepreneurial landscape and shaping a more inclusive and prosperous future.
By attending this Advancing Women in Business training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
- Build a strong business foundation: business plan, opportunities, and resources.
- Develop operational and growth strategies: marketing, operations, and leadership.
- Master financial management and funding: financial literacy, funding options, financial planning.
- Enhance leadership and personal development: leadership skills, organizational culture, work-life integration, and networking.
- A better entrepreneurial mindset for women employees
- success with organizational growth
- better financial health of an organization
- more empowered women leaders
Who Should Attend?
This Advancing Women in Business training course is suitable for a wide range of women professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Women in leadership positions within existing businesses who want to drive innovation and growth.
- Women professionals who are considering a transition into entrepreneurship and want to gain the necessary skills and confidence.
- Professionals working in organizations or institutions that support women entrepreneurs and want to expand their understanding of women's entrepreneurship.
- Women leaders and executives who want to enhance their leadership skills and gain insights into entrepreneurial strategies.
Foundation of Women Entrepreneurship
- Understanding the unique challenges and opportunities for women entrepreneurs
- Examining successful case studies of women-led businesses
- Cultivating resilience, confidence, and risk-taking abilities
- Overcoming gender biases and Stereotypes in Entrepreneurship
- Nurturing a growth mindset for personal and professional development
Building a Strong Business Foundation
- Elements of an effective business plan
- Identifying and Assessing Business Opportunities
- Evaluating the feasibility and scalability of business opportunities
- Defining business goals, target market, and value proposition
- Accessing resources and support networks for women entrepreneurs
Operations and Growth Strategies
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Implementing effective marketing tactics and measuring success
- Streamlining operations for productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Leadership and communication skills for effective team management
- Fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment
Financial Management and Funding
- Managing the challenges of scaling a women-led business
- Understanding financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
- Analyzing financial data to make informed business decisions
- Strategies for managing cash flow and working capital
- Financial forecasting and risk management
Leadership and Personal Development
- Developing practical leadership qualities and Styles for Women Entrepreneurs
- Leading with empathy and resilience
- Nurturing a positive organizational culture
- Strategies for managing work-life integration and avoiding burnout
- Leveraging networking opportunities for business growth
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.