An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Good to Great: Building and Sustaining
Long-Term Business Success
The key steps to building a world-class organisation – how good companies become truly great!
Many good companies develop innovative business strategies but a surprisingly high proportion lacks the right systems, tools and methodologies to successfully implement, execute and, most critically, adapt them.
This Oxford Management Centre Good to Great training course will show you how to use the best tools for the job in a performance management framework that will allow your organisation not just to formulate a winning strategy, but also communicate it to key managers; implement and execute its winning ideas and continuously manage and adapt it to meet the dynamic conditions of the 21st century.
This Good to Great training course is designed to provide delegates with a practical working understanding of the fundamental principles and practice of strategy development and execution in the real world conditions in which they work; after the course you will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking and analysis in business planning
- Understand and use the tools to convert high level strategic ideas in to effective objectives, measures and targets
- Recognise and manage the drivers of stakeholder value value
- Implement an organisational performance management system
- Understand and apply the principles of effective team leadership
- Apply modern techniques in cost management and reduction
- Develop and use powerful forecasting methods
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executives and Chief Operating Officers
- Financial Professionals, Financial Controllers and Management
- Strategic and Corporate Planning Managers
- Functional Heads with responsibility for Key Business Strategies
- Managers running business critical Front-Line and Support Departments
- Managers being prepared for key operational posts in the company
- What Makes a Great Organization?
- Defining and Balancing Stakeholder needs
- Strategic Analysis and Approaches to Strategy Formulation
- Designing a Winning Business Model
- Principles of Outstanding Team Leadership
- Dealing with Resistance to Organisational Change
- Using the Strategy Maps and Balanced Scorecards
- Identifying Key Success Factors and Performance Indicators
- Understanding, Managing and Reducing Business Costs
- Designing and Implementing Effective Budgeting Systems
- Adaptive Management Processes in Action
- Developing an Integrated Approach to Risk Management
- How the Mighty Fall? - Nokia and Kodak
- Business Model Disruption and How to Successfully deal with it
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.