An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Financial Analysis, Planning & Control
Ratio Analysis, Decision Making & Financial Distress
The question of how to analyse company's financials, effective planning and control has been critical to various stakeholders and yet controversial. This training Course provides an insight into the key elements of financial analysis, planning and control. Course participants will improve their financial analysis skills, able to ask the relevant financial questions, assess the real risks facing organisations and shareholders.
By attending the OXFORD Management training course, you will feel more confident in planning, commenting on the performance and financial health of the organisation. The ability to analyse the financial and risk aspects of the organisations requires technical knowledge and expertise.
This training Course is designed to provide the delegates sufficient skills, knowledge and expertise using theory, interactive examples, case studies and relevant techniques.
By the end of the training course the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Use and Importance of Financial Statements
- Tools and Techniques of Financial Analysis useful in Decision Making
- The Use of the budgetary and Control Techniques
- Standards, Flexed Budgets and Variance Analysis
- How to use Variance Analysis Results to Improve Operational Performance?
- The Application of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Methods
- Effective Analysis of Capital Investment Projects using Various Techniques
- How Corporate Value and Shareholder Value are Enhanced?
- Why Corporate Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions is Important?
Who Should Attend?
This Financial Analysis, Planning & Control training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Financial officers, controllers, and accountants
- Treasurers, corporate planning and business development professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Managers from any other non-financial areas that need or wish to understand the financial aspects of analysis, planning, and control
- Managers involved in financial decision makings
- Middle and junior management involved in planning and forecasting
- Individual with no basic finance backgrounds; has ambitions to pursue advance training courses in Finance; and wants to acquire specific skills needed to secure a new role or improve their career prospects
All participants will be able to offer their input, based on their individual experiences, and will find the training course a forum for upgrading and enhancing their understanding of best corporate financial practices in the areas examined.
The OXFORD Management training course will cover a range of topics, the following are the key topics:
- Corporate Value and Shareholder Value
- The Agency Problem and Corporate Governance
- The Context of Financial Analysis and Decision-Making
- Ratio Analysis and Business Performance
- Economic Value Added (EVA) and Predicting Financial Distress
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Cash Forecasts and Cash Budgets and Sensitivity Analysis
- Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Business Valuation
- Business Restructuring and Reorganisations
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.