An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
The Training Analyst
Improving Learning Outcomes, Using Data, & Evaluating the Impact of Learning & Development in the Organization
The role of the Trainer is constantly changing. Changing to meet new demands, new technology, new challenges and new audiences. This practical and fun Course will equip you to deliver memorable courses with a high and lasting impact.
This new Oxford Management training course covers all the main areas of training analysis including training measurement and evaluation. It will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training but also to fully understand how things work and are measured and how all training activities can be costed and measured using a new range of tools and techniques.
- How to analyse and evaluate training?
- Use the latest proven techniques and models of learning
- Produce data on training effectiveness
- Evaluate trainer efficiency
- Understand how to identify personalities and their contribution to development
Who Should Attend?
- Training Analysts
- Training Officers, Training Specialist, Training Professionals & Training Managers
- Those working in or transferred to a Training, Learning and Development role
- Managers or Supervisors responsible for the training of others
- Experienced Training, Learning and Development Staff who want to refresh their skills
- Anyone involved in Talent Management, Nationalisation Programmes, Business Partnering or On-The-Job Training
- The Need for Training to Produce Measurable Results
- Training Needs Analysis – Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Mastering Training Costs and Budgets
- How People Learn and Barriers to Learning
- How to Measure Learning Styles and the Limitations of Learning Styles?
- The Limitations of Testing
- Constructing Training & Learning Activities
- The Role of Educational Credentials in Training and Education
- Learning and the Younger Generations – Generation Why?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.