An Intensive 2-day Training Course
Tasks on Time
Achieving Results on Time
How do you manage the endless workload, demands and changing priorities?
Efficient and effective working practices are essential skills for today’s managers. Business are very competitive and organisations require people who can manage their time effectively, work with others to achieve goals, and who struggle to meet customer demands.
OXFORD Time, Tasks & Priorities online training course will introduce practices and techniques to manage pressure proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives. You will also develop skills in working well with others to ensure success.
By the end of this online training course, you will be able to:
- Utilise the skills to get work completed on time & budget
- Apply basic project planning tools to plan and schedule work
- Detect stakeholders and gain their support and input
- Motivate team members to gain their commitment and support
- Communication and influencing techniques to meet deadlines
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
- Effective planning and project management techniques
- Task leadership and collaboration skills
- Managing assigned tasks effectively
- Evaluating and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to delegate
- Stakeholder management skills
- Give development feedback
- Develop team members
- Motivating others to high performance
- Effective communication skills
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.