An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Simplification of Work Processes and Procedures
Methodologies, Implementation & Monitoring
This highly engaging and practical OXFORD Management training course will provide the valuable opportunity for all participants to learn about the concepts of Work Simplification as well as the stages involved in the design, development, management, control, implementation, simplification and monitoring of Work Processes and Procedures.
In today’s complex and increasingly technical workplace, a renewed focus on Work Simplification is essential to help employees overwhelmed by increasing organisational and process complexity and information overload. The achievement of Objectives and KPI’s corelates negatively with work productivity, therefore simplification is becoming essential to help meet challenging strategic objectives.
This training course will highlight:
- The compelling need for simplicity, clarity and how to achieve it
- The stages of work simplification and a Process Simplification Action Plan
- How to analyse process and procedures in order to simplify them?
- How to develop a robust approach to Process Simplification?
- The need for a specific project team to oversee the simplification opportunities
- Alignment with Total Quality Management (TQM) and process improvement
At the end of this training Course, you will learn to:
- Design and implement simplification of work process and procedures that contribute to organizational performance
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of simplification of work processes and procedures
- Implement the end to end stages of work simplification
- Simplify complex process and procedures
- Explain how to analyze process flow charts with the aim of simplifying the procedure
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a high level of interaction and delegate participation.
The trainer will explain issues using real examples and will then involve the delegates in discussion, practical examples and workshops. A range of methods including discussions, case studies, workshops and videos designed to promote understanding and skill building will be used.
The organization will gain key insights, tools and techniques that enable the achievement of corporate objectives by:
- Simplifying key processes and related procedures
- Build robust approaches to developing process that yield efficient and effective results
- Remove complexity and redundancies of process systematically
- Enhance ability of project teams to be productive and optimized
- Develop structured and optimal outcomes aligned to organizational results
- Enhance the customer and stakeholder experiences for sustained performance
The participants will gain immediate insights that will enhance their roles by:
- Applying key tools and techniques that increase their value at work
- Enhance qualitative outcomes aligned to organizational objectives
- Approach problems systematically by applying proven techniques
- Enable definitive career development that this enhance achievements of organizational KPIs
- Be able to grow their careers through achievement of qualitative results
Who Should Attend?
This training course will prove to be valuable and productive for all those who are interested in writing, reviewing, simplifying or managing work processes and procedures. Participants of all levels will gain valuable knowledge and skills.
This OXFORD course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All staff involved in writing procedures or other work process related documents
- Those directly managing work processes and procedures
- Administration and Secretarial Professionals
- Those involved in auditing work procedures/documentation
- All Documentation and Quality Professionals
Introduction: The Business Need for Simplification
- The Complex Work Environment
- The Primary Drivers for Workplace Complexity
- The Business Case for Simplification
- The Value Chain of Core Processes
- Definitions of Processes, Procedures and Business Documentation
- Complexities Resulting from Frequent Change
Designing and Developing Simplified Process
- The Structure of Work and Exploring Workflow
- The Fundamentals of Effective Procedures
- The Key Stages of Work Simplification
- Redefining Optimal Productivity
- Design Thinking and Simplification
- Removing Complexity via Simple and Concise Procedures
Developing Documentation and Automation
- The Management and Control of Documents
- Developing and Writing Work Instructions
- Publishing and Ease of Access of Documentation
- Benefits of Work Place Visuals
- The Opportunities for Technology and Automation
- Simplification of Electronic Forms
Analyzing and Simplifying Procedures
- Diagnosing Problems and Solutions Using Workflow Analysis
- Benefits of Connected Systems and Platforms
- The Use of Different Flowcharts in Simplification Initiatives
- Flowchart Elements
- Dynamic Technological and Design Innovations in Simplifications
- Continuous Improvement and Process Simplification Opportunities
The Simplification Resolution
- Alignment of the Simplification Resolve with Corporate Objectives
- Opportunities to Simplify the Whole Organization
- Building a Simplification Project team
- Simplification Project Approaches for the Organization
- Review of the Simplification Action Plan
- What’s Next? The Sustainability Resolution for Simplification
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.