An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Management Systems Auditor Training
Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Auditing
This training course on Management Systems Auditor training Course will give attendees a thorough in-depth knowledge of the International ISO Management System Standards on Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environment (ISO 14001:2015) and Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001:2018).
Attendees will be given a detailed understanding of how to audit both supplier companies and their own organization. The emphasis on the results of auditing will be a focus for delegates to assist their own organizations in achieving improved performance in their businesses in the three given areas of Quality, Environment and Health and Safety, leading to improved profitability.
At the conclusion of the Oxford Management Centre training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand all ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 clauses and sub- clauses - how they can help an organization
- Be able to explain to colleagues any detail of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 - to get staff 'buy-in' to make the systems work
- Plan, Conduct and Report value adding management system audits
- Be a driving force in an organization's improvement processes
Who Should Attend?
Managers and Staff who will benefit, include:
- Senior Managers keen to see how to initiate improvement and increased profitability in operations and improvement in environment and health and safety
- Operations' Managers needing to gain an understanding of enhanced control and departmental improvements
- Younger Professionals wishing to gain a detailed knowledge of ALL areas of their organization and the potential for improvement (auditing will take them to departments and activities which they would not normally see)
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Managers wishing to enhance their knowledge of how to better manage their specialty staff and departments
- Junior Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Staff needing to gain a better understanding of the Principles and detail of Management System Standards and the beneficial impact these can have on an Organization
- Purchasing Managers who need to assess suppliers for Consistency and Good Performance (by auditing)
- All Staff involved in receiving Third Party Certification Auditors
Content and Outcomes from the Oxford Course would be:
- Understanding Good Management Practice in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
- Passing on Best Practice knowledge to Staff they meet during Audits to help them with their Work
- Understanding the need for, and detail of, good, in-depth Audit Planning in order to get Best Results from the Process
- Documenting and Presenting Observations and Concerns to Management in a concise manner so that Organizational Improvement can be readily Agreed and Implemented
- Identifying and Advising the Organization on Improvements in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
- Identifying and Advising Supplier Organizations in Improvements in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
- Gaining Best Practice Knowledge in Value-Added Auditing for the Organization
- Gaining Knowledge of parts of the Organization that delegates would not normally see without auditing, thus offering themselves a greater flexibility to take on responsibilities in a wider range of Departments in the Future
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.