An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Linking Training to Organisational Goals
Applying Focused Training Interventions to Deliver Organisational Success
With the immanent advent of Artificial Intelligence Systems, and the need to maximize talent it is critical Training is completely aligned with the organizations strategy. Two immediate actions are needed: to do an alignment and to completely review the training process to dramatically improve its effectiveness. During this fast paced program you will master what’s needed, what’s new and what coming.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Use a strategic tool and understand training specific role in company strategy
- Master the new training cycle models that is strategically aligned
- Encompass new innovations in training
- Find out how to automate, training needs analysis and training evaluation.
- Be able to deliver training results in financial terms
- Prepare for the type of training needed to energise and motivate generation Z
- Develop training strategies for talented people
- Understand and be better able to contribute during organizational change
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who are involved with training, education and talent management.
- Management Professionals
- HR Managers
- Training Managers
- Training Designers and Educators
- Organizational Design Managers
- Talent Managers
- Senior Training Coordinators and Administrators
- The Value of Training being Strategically Aligned
- Effects on Major HR Processes
- New Process Map for Strategic Alignment
- Re aligning the Training Function to be more Effective
- How to automate fully Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and dramatically speed up the process?
- Training Evaluation – fully automated and costed – the new process explained
- Innovations in Training needed for Generation Z
- Case Study Dynamic Training in Action
- How to show the Return on Investment on all Training?
- Should Training be a Profit Centre?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.