An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Taking Your Knowledge of Strategy to a Higher Level
This high-level training Course is designed for senior managers who have already had significant experience and responsibility in major strategic programmes and projects in their organisation and are now ready to learn about new developments in strategic management and apply them directly to their own activities.
This training is based entirely on latest practice in strategic management and the approach is interactive – making extensive use of real-life case experience. Masterclass groups are restricted in number so that there is maximum opportunity for individual discussion and highly personalised learning experiences.
The Oxford “Strategy Masterclass” training Course enables experienced delegates to build on their existing familiarity with the approaches, tools and techniques of strategic management and, through an interactive “workshop” process, to devise innovative approaches to business development that will take their organisation to a higher level of performance. The Course is led and facilitated by one of the most experienced Oxford instructors. It will extend all delegates and generate many new ideas to take your organisation forward into a changing future.
The main objectives of this Strategy Masterclass training Course are as follows:
- Become familiar with leading-edge thinking in strategic management
- Identify the changes that will affect the future of your organization
- Set KPIs to drive the future performance of your organization
- Take advantage of changes in global business structures
- Identify and assess risks in developing your business
- Communication vision and mission and keeping on course
The training process is based on a carefully planned mix of (a) highly-focused instructor input - with practical illustration of techniques and concepts; (b) group work on small-scale case studies; (c) interaction and discussion of specific issues in business strategy; and (d) group work on larger case studies. The training course manual will serve as a toolkit for subsequent everyday use.
Above all, the principles and approaches to strategic management will be illustrated by reference to strategic decisions in real-life cases in which the instructor has been personally involved.
Who Should Attend?
Staff who already have extensive top-level experience in strategic management who now wish to update their knowledge and familiarise themselves with contemporary best practice. The following categories of top-level experience indicate the background of delegate categories who would gain the most from this Course.
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Organisational Development
- System Design
- Joint Ventures
- Risk Analysis / Management
- Management Development
- Change Management
- Value Migration – Structural Shift in Global Business
- Balancing Comparative and Competitive Advantage
- Competitive Advantage based on Supply Chain Dynamics
- Decision-Making on the Basis of Incomplete Information
- Best Practice in Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Developing Leadership Talent for the Future of your Organisation
- Coaching and Mentoring Next Generation Leaders
- Aligning and Linking Strategic and Operational Plans
- Effective Communication – The Top Strategic Management Skill
- Developing a Strategic Mindset at All Levels of your Organisation
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.