An Intensive 3-day Training Course
Financial Strategy: Planning, Performance Analysis, and Cash Management
Financial strategy is an organisational change-maker because over and above operating profit, financial strategy is concerned with the ways in which organisations may create corporate value, and reflect this in increased shareholder value with the primary aim of maximisation of shareholder wealth.
This OXFORD Financial Strategy: Planning, Performance Analysis, and Cash Management online course provides the necessary skills for attendees to develop strategies relating to where you want to be headed as an organisation and to provide the necessary direction to get there. It covers the various approaches to funding strategy, financial plan modelling, the all-important cash flow planning and forecasting, performance measurement, sources of financing and the cost of capital.
By the end of this online training course you will be able to:
- Develop business and financial strategies to maximise shareholder wealth
- Use financial modelling to create long-term, strategic financial plans
- Link strategy to operations using the balanced scorecard, and analyse and interpret measures of business and financial performance
- Build financial models to forecast and manage cash flow
- Consider sources of funding to optimise capital structure and minimise cost of capital.
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD Management Centre online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Head office team members
- Strategy, budgeting and planning managers
- Finance and treasury professionals
- Capital project managers
- Investment analysts and advisers
Among a wide range of valuable topics the following will be prioritised
- The role of financial and business strategy in building a winning business model
- Tools for strategic analysis and strategy development
- Implementing an effective financial planning and performance management system
- Understanding, analysing and interpreting financial statements
- Measuring and improving shareholder value
- Understanding cost behaviour and profit
- Measuring and improving return on investment
- Sources of business finance, equity and debt, financial gearing and financial risk
- Cost of capital, and optimising capital structure
- Cash flow and liquidity management and cash flow forecasting
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.