An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
How to Get the Best Out of People and Processes Using the Newest Psychological Techniques
This Oxford Management Centre training course recognises that the world of employment has changed. The rate of change is expediential in its growth. Reshaping organisations, changing the way we work, has become commonplace; worldwide. To make better decisions and maximise Talent and effectiveness, new techniques need to be used to get the best from all organisations.
Behavioural economics is a fast-growing approach that organisations can use to maximise processes and human decisions. Thus, capitalising on effective decision making; based on facts and aided by using current case study information. This informative and engaging five-day training course will include what needs to be done and specifically how to do it, with many current practical and detailed examples. The training course does not require participants to have any previous financial skills, nor does it involve any complex mathematics.
This training course will highlight:
- The most significant changes organisations will face
- How to calculate value-added to maximise efficiency and show the added value
- How to build a psychological template for remote workers
- Understanding and mastering skills for future leadership and organisational re-profiling
- Maximising Talent in your organization - from pay to appropriate job satisfaction
- The critical importance of Emotional well being
At the end of this training course, you will:
- Be able to calculate and demonstrate the value of remote working for the organisation and employee
- Be able to analyse and present a case for organisational rightsizing
- Practice and demonstrate the critical need for Behavioural profiling using O.C.E.A.N.
- Understand and be able to explain to others the 6 Key leadership skills
- Design strategies to be applied in a rapidly changing environment driven by Artificial Intelligence
- Master and be able to integrate the link between ability, personality and performance
- Be able to show the financial benefits of employing and retaining Talented employees
A practical and engaging training course, using case studies. This will involve group exercises and thoroughly worked examples for your future reference. Where appropriate, movie clips will be used to help to understand, as well as wall charts for your future reference.
What does the organisation gain in sending their employees to attend this particular training course?
- A practical and logical program that delegates can apply immediately
- Current case studies by the wealthiest world-leading organisations
- Delegates will be able to present results using a financial report
- The business world has changed – senior staff must understand what’s happening and their role
- Gaining the acceptance that Behavioural profiling will solve many organisational issues now and in the future. Artificial Intelligence is currently using this methodology in many organisations worldwide
The delegates will be getting the following benefits:
- Change is everywhere in business – the speed of change is impressive. Management must be up to date and be able to gain advantage from change. This innovative training course will show you how to do it
- Instant upgrading of knowledge and particularly the new set of leadership skills
- It understands how to translate ideas into action and make financial case using the data provided
- Understand what the most successful companies are doing differently and be able to benefit from their ideas
- Understand and find out how A.I. and remote working is changing the world of employment forever
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- R. Personnel
- Policy Makers
- Organisational Development Specialists
- Mid to Senior-level Managers
- Workforce Planners
- Talent Specialists
- Those responsible for remote working initiatives
- Also, Managers wishing to embrace the new leadership skills and those wishing to get to grips with 2022 skills needed in a world full unpresented change
The Significant Challenges for Organisations
- Introductions and program objectives – what do you want to achieve?
- What A.I. can and can’t do
- The two most significant game changes affecting the world of employment
- Relentless change – more to come
- Essential calculations for maximising organisations efficiency
- Streamlined organisations – what does poor performance cost
The Vital Role of Behavioural Economics – Its Link with Ability and Success
- Personality – measurement and the universal acceptance of OCEAN profilers
- Remote working and profiling to get maximum job fit and performance
- The financial benefits of remote working for organisations
- The economic benefits of remote working for employees
- Worldwide employment trends
Maximising the Organisation's Resources
- Improve organisational decision making a result of applying Behavioural Economics
- Right-sizing – what it is and what it can do
- The organisational value of talented people
- How to pay and retain talented people
- Motivating key employees – Techniques that make the difference in today’s environment
Behavioural Economics – The Critical Role of New Leadership
- The end of traditional management and why it fails to deliver today
- How leadership essential qualities have changed with Behavioural economics and the drive to remote working
- The six critical leadership skills needed to maximise organisational change.
- The “Conductor” approach to Senior Management leadership
- Skill rating and development needed
We are Producing Results to Measure the Value of Change
- Value to be expected from remote workers
- Value from a talent-focused organisation – productivity improvement
- How organisational design creates significant effectiveness improvements and value
- What’s the cumulative value of a Behavioural Economics approach?
- Future actions needed
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.