An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Courage, Coaching and Ethics
“Authentic Leadership is the full expression of ‘me’ for the benefit of ‘we’.” – Henna Inam
This training course gives leaders the tools they need to leverage the power of who they are in order to expand their sphere of influence in their organisations. Through a relational approach to leadership, staff members are inspired by the vision, encouraged, and enabled to follow through and even go the extra mile, bringing in their best work.
The Authentic Leadership training course will focus on how authenticity, a concentration on the positive and on values, and the creation of genuine, trusting connections with others strengthen optimism, hope, and commitment to improve both the climate and performance in organisations. Delegates will have the chance to practice various ways of winning engagement rather than mere compliance from their people.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will feature:
- Insights into how leaders’ authentic relationships with people positively influence organisational ethics and results
- Ways of leading people suitable for a volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) environment
- New approaches to ethical leadership and corporate social responsibility
- Communication and coaching skills delegates can use immediately upon their return to the office
At the end of this Authentic Leadership training course, you will have the foundation you need to:
- Bring the full power of your authentic self to your leadership role
- Align your people behind a shared, ambitious, and ethical vision
- Connect more deeply with the people you lead to inspire them to greater results
- Develop your team to work even more productively together
- Support the long-term success of your organisation with your value-based, courageous leadership
Who Should Attend?
Leaders, new and experienced, who wish to bring their full personalities and abilities into their leadership roles to inspire and facilitate their people’s best performance in a dynamic, trusting, value-based environment.
- Understand Authentic Leadership and its Power
- Develop Flexibility in applying appropriate Leadership Styles
- Manage the impact of Personal Preferences on (Inter)Personal Effectiveness at work
- Align Efforts behind a Common Vision
- Influence with Integrity for Long-Term Success
- Build Trust consciously and in a targeted way
- Coach direct reports to Greater Results and Personal Responsibility
- Apply Coaching and Authentic Leadership elements to strengthen Team Motivation and Improve Results
- Create an Environment that supports Creative and Ethical Problem-Solving
- Leverage the role of Values and Corporate Social Responsibility in Effective Leadership and Organisational Life
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.