An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Analysis & Planning of Investment Projects in the Energy Sector
Decision Making for Investment
This Analysis & Planning of Investment Projects in the Energy Sector training course will explain the investments in the energy sector for sound investment decisions making and help entrepreneurs and practitioners to understand the investments field and develop the skill for analyse financial models in the energy projects.
Over the last decade, energy technologies have experienced rapid cost reductions and increased global capacity. In the developing world, energy provides not only an opportunity for increased economic growth, but distributed energy systems can greatly speed up the pace for modern energy.
Investments in energy sectors are driven by specific challenges affecting the national, regional, and international energy markets. This sector could be a regional growth driver through multi-country projects, and investors have numerous choices for investment opportunities in the energy sectors. Roadmaps, action plans, and regulatory documents have been developed and strategic into more concrete measures to be implemented in the upcoming years, tailored to the specific national and regional investment priorities.
Enrich knowledge of analysis & planning of investment projects in the energy sector to help investment decisions.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understanding the investment project in the energy sector and how to create planning
- How to develop a risk assessment in the energy sector
- How to apply financial analysis
- Understand about economic analysis
- How to apply environmental analysis and learning from a case study
The participants will receive thorough training on the subjects utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques, including classroom-style with highly interactive exercises & case studies. This will be run using PowerPoint slides and videos.
A beneficial investment for organisation in order to sharpen their knowledge of the field.
The organisational impact will be demonstrated by participants in this Analysis & Planning of Investment Projects in the Energy Sector training course.
- Enhance knowledge about the investment project in the energy sector to create a plan
- Improve the skill and knowledge to develop risk assessment in the Energy sector
- Better understanding to apply financial analysis
- Having better analysis in economic
- Developing the ability of environmental analysis
- Having experience from case study to contribute decision making
To achieve excellence as an individual and contribute to having a positive impact on the organisation.
The training course will be of personal benefit to the participants by providing them with:
- A better understanding of the investment project in the energy sector to create a plan
- Enhance the capability to develop risk assessment in the Energy sector
- Improve the skill and knowledge to apply financial analysis
- Good perspective and ability to analysis in economic
- More capable of developing environmental analysis
- Being self-confidence to contribute decision making
Who Should Attend?
This training course will help the professional understand the investments field and financial models analysing energy projects.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of Professionals of Energy Sector but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals for Intending to Invest in the Energy Sector
- Public and Private Enterprises
- Senior Manager
- Energy Professionals: Regulators, Government, and Consultant
Investment Project in the Energy Sector Overview
- What is Challenging in the Energy Sector?
- Investment Opportunity in the Energy Sector
- Project Identification
- Energy Demand and Supply
- Measurement of Projects’ Impact
Risk Assessment in the Energy Sector
- Risk in Energy Projects
- Valuation Risk
- Market Risk Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Risk Analysis
Financial Analysis in Energy Projects
- Investment Cost
- Operation & Maintenance Cost
- Cost of Capital: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- The Economic Life of The Project: NPV and IRR
- Project Cash Flow
- Economic Opportunity Cost of Capital
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Economic Cost of Human Resources
- Benefits of Energy Projects
- Economic Cost of Foreign Exchange
- Environmental Analysis in Business
- Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Economic Valuation of Environmental Impacts
- Environmental Integration Process
- Environmental Management in the Energy Sector
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.