An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Sales Manager Training
Mastering Sales Management Fundamentals
Unfortunately, top salespeople are frequently promoted to management positions without having the leadership and management skills required to be an effective sales manager. This comprehensive Oxford training Course is designed to give sales managers the fundamental skills they require to recruit, train and motivate a highly-productive sales team. This Oxford training Course sets a standard for sales managers because it focuses on sales management best practices to increase revenue growth through higher sales effectiveness.
Topics covered in the training Course range from motivation techniques, to goal setting and face-to-face communication skills. Whether you’re a seasoned sales manager looking to sharpen your skills, or a newly promoted sales manager looking to lead a sales force for the first time, this 5-day Oxford Management Centre training course is designed for you.
Delegates will walk away from this training with a specific action plan and the tools they need to lead a successful sales team.
You will learn to:
- Develop a strong team by evaluating, training, and coaching them to drive results through the selling process
- Plan and conduct market research to identify market trends
- Conduct effective sales training meetings
- Develop strategic sales plan to lead sales team to implement strategies
- Deliver customer-focused sales presentations
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set sales team performance goals
Who Should Attend?
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Sales Trainers
- Salespeople transitioning into Sales Management
- Ways to Improve Customers Satisfaction and Retention
- Overcoming Common Communication Barriers
- Improving Listening and Questioning Skills
- How Customer Service can Increase Sales?
- Tips for Recruiting High-Performing Salespeople
- The Interviewing, Qualifying and Hiring Process
- Leadership Traits of Successful Sales Managers
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills to Improve Productivity
- Personal Development to Leadership and Public Speaking Skills
- Stress Management Tips to Maintain a Balanced Lifestyle
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.