An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Sales Management Best Practices for Building a World-Class Sales Team
Best Practices of Sales Management to Lead a Highly-Successful Sales Team
This fast-paced and comprehensive Sales Management Best Practices training course is designed to give sales managers the critical skills they require to recruit, train and motivate a highly-productive sales team. This Oxford training Course focuses on sales management best practices to increase revenue growth through higher sales effectiveness and market penetration. Sales managers will learn how to create a positive environment by implementing recognition and incentive training Courses to build teamwork and promote healthy-competition.
Topics covered in this Sales Management Best Practices training course range from motivation to goal setting, to recruiting and retention strategies, to presentation skills and handling objections. Attending this Oxford Sales Management training Course is a smart business decision that will pay big dividends in terms of improved team morale, greater sales effectiveness and increased customer satisfaction.
Delegates will walk away from this 5-day OXFORD Management Centre training Course with a specific action plan and the tools they need to lead a world-class sales team!
In this training Course, you will learn to:
- Design a “customer-focused” sales presentation
- Apply best practices for conducting individual and team performance reviews
- Implement a strategy to optimize key accounts and market penetration
- Develop the skills to better motivate and lead sales team members
- Conduct productive sales training and administrative meetings
Who Should Attend?
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Sales Trainers
- Salespeople Transitioning into Sales Management
- 7 Leadership Traits of Highly-Successful Sales Managers
- Identifying and Overcoming Communication Barriers in the Workplace
- Techniques for Maintaining Your Customer’s Interest and Involvement
- Territory and Key Account Management to Maximize Market Penetration
- Recruiting Top-Producing Sales Professionals
- Applying Team Building Principles
- Creating Higher Level of Team Morale and Reducing Employee Turnover
- How to Turnaround Under-Performing Salespeople?
- Mentoring and Coaching Salespeople to Achieve Peak-Performance
- Change Management Best Practices
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.