An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Risk Management for Oil and Gas
Recognising, Planning & Controlling risks in Disastrous Circumstances & Uncertain Times
This Oxford Management Centre training course will enable delegates to expand their knowledge and understanding of Energy Management and Energy Risks in both their local and global setting. It will give delegates an understanding of energy strategy and planning for the medium and long-term future of energy supply and energy management. Considerations are political and economic issues affecting supply and demand.
Delegates will be introduced to risk management in general and then to risk management in the oil and gas sector. Risks in extraction, production and distribution will be discussed.
The course will culminate in the production of an individual toolkit for risk in the delegates' workplace. The toolkit will cover both energy strategy for the oil and gas sector and the management of energy risks in operations.
To make delegates aware of:
- Risk Management in General
- Energy Risks and Energy Risk Mitigation in the Oil and Gas Industries
- Local Energy Concerns
- The Context of their Organization's Energy Risks into the Global Situation
- Selection and Use of various Risk Management Techniques in their own businesses
- Preparation and Planning for Energy Risks in their business
- Oversight and Management of Energy Risks in Operations and Capital Projects
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those with risk responsibilities
- Those with Facilities' and Infrastructure responsibilities in businesses
- Managers with responsibility for future business planning
- Those engaged in capital projects (which will require additional energy management)
- Set the Context for their Organization's Energy Risks into the Global Situation
- Understand the Extent and Nature of Energy Fragility and Understanding How to Produce an Energy Risk Strategy for Delegate's Own Businesses
- Immediate Forward Planning to Manage Risks
- Specific Industry Day to Day Risks in Extraction, Production and Distribution
- Energy Failures and Problems
- Enhanced Risk Understanding
- Enhanced Energy Risk Management Controls
- Avoidance of Energy Interruption
- Mitigation Activities during Energy Interruption
- Select and Use various Risk Management Techniques in their Own Businesses
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.