An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Project Leadership, Management and Communications
Developing Key Leadership Skills to Deliver Better Projects
This Oxford Management Centre training course on Project Leadership, Management and Communications conducted provides you with key insights, tips and skills to better manage, perform, motivate and ultimately become a successful leader of both the project team and the project itself.
Successful leaders have the discipline to think through alternatives to achieve strategic goals. Their consistent ability to make smart decisions stems from asking the right questions. Project managers are catalysts for change and development of their leadership skills help to inspire a sense of shared purpose in the project team.
If you are looking to increase your skills around project management and leadership, and believe you have what it takes to lead, then this is the training for you.
- Learn the mental shift from project manager to project leader
- Enhance personal growth through psychometric and Emotional Intelligence evaluations
- Improve decision-making skills to deliver important and timely responses
- Cultivate project teams in preparation for project success
- Best practice methodologies to improve decision-making
- Gain exposure to current trends to update leadership skills to motivate the team towards project success
- Update personal skills that take little work, but deliver huge results
Who Should Attend?
- Project Leaders in both Public and Private Sectors
- Technical Specialists seeking broader perspectives of project management & leadership
- Project Managers or Engineers with leadership responsibilities
- Project Developers, Sponsors, Consultants
- Project Controls Personnel
- Project Management Professionals
- Transition from Manager to Leader
- Enhance Personal Development through Increased Self-awareness
- Practice Emotional Intelligence in a Project Environment
- Expand Your Own Perspective
- Learn How to Become Innovative
- Commit to People and Relationships
- Use of Mentoring to Develop Future Project Leaders
- Cultivate Conditions for Project Team Success and Growth
- Recognise How Body - Language Symbols and Perceived by Others
- Putting It All in Practice
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.