An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Mixing Media for Greatest Impact
If you only take one communication Course in the next 5 years, make it this one because it will change the way you think and approach your work. This Marketing Communication training course combines elements of public relations and marketing which are directed at selling your products or services, winning customers and promoting loyalty.
This Oxford Management Centre training course helps you make best use of social media and other new channels.
Attending this Marketing Communication training course, you will learn:
- The relationship between marketing communications, marketing and PR
- To develop a toolkit of skills that will boost your campaign
- To become effective researchers using data to inform practice
- Global digital communications
- To develop your brand and reputation
- To generate content and stories across a range of media
- To create strategies and tactics that use corporate social responsibility and cause related marketing to build brand trust
Who Should Attend?
This Marketing Communication training course is designed for mid- to management-level marketers and PR professionals who wish to understand marketing communication and its benefits.
- Building Brand Loyalty
- Measuring Your Brand, Culture and Brand Equity
- Developing a Content Strategy
- Problem Solving and Lateral Thinking
- Integrating Messages –The Message House
- The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence
- Researching and Measuring Consumer Behaviour
- The Rise of Social Media and Its Value in Business
- Campaign Planning, Delivery and Evaluation
- Creating A Successful Strategy
- KPIs, Measurement and Evaluation
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.