An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Developing Effective Public Policy & Policy Delivery
Achieving Sustainable Policy Outcomes
This Developing Effective Public Policy & Policy delivery training course provides a framework for Public Policy development, which includes the dynamic nature of the public policy arena, the factors that influence decision makers as well as the effective tools to formulate a credible Public Policy.
This program will enhance the learner’s knowledge and understanding on how Public Policies are designed, the mechanics of Policy design and the requisite Policy tools used by governments to make Policy decisions, analyze and monitor the delivery of Policy outcomes.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will enable participants to review the various ways they can shape Public Policies, practice key elements of the Policy development process, examine how to identify current and emerging issues and problems, gather relevant information and analyze it critically to assess the potential impact, identify potential Policy solutions including strengths and weaknesses for each, formulate recommendations for consideration by Senior management, implement the approved solution and then monitor and evaluate its effectiveness.
At the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Enjoy an increased knowledge about the Public Policy development process
- Navigate the stages of Public Policy development process from issue identification to solutions delivery and evaluation
- Translate Policy into Action
- Assume your role and execute your responsibility effectively
- Develop analytical skills necessary to contribute to future Policy Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford training course is designed for Policy Analysts and Program Officers, targeting a wide range of Government and Non-Government Officials involved at various levels and different stages of the Policy making Process:
- Ministerial & Ministerial Committee Levels
- Governing Body & CEO Levels
- Executive Management and Directors
- Senior Management and Middle Management
- Senior Officers
Public Policy Development Process
- Agenda Setting
- Policy Formulation & Goal Setting
- Policy Design
- Policy Decision Making
- Policy Adoption & Planning
- Policy Communication
- Policy Implementation
- Policy Implementation Challenges
- Policy Monitoring & Policy Evaluation
- Policy Maintenance / Termination
- Actors Involved in the Public Policy Process
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.