An Interactive 5-Day Online Training Course
Business Process Redesign and Re-Engineering
A Systematic Approach to Improve Organizational Performance
This Business Process Redesign and Re-Engineering online training Course use an internationally standard approach to improve your organization's performance. In today’s world, where the market dynamics change quite often, organizations need to work harder to maintain performance in a continually changing business context. And in a globally competitive market, these organizations need to improve the outputs from their processes dramatically and quickly. This can happen through Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering (BPR) is a powerful approach to bring in significant and sustained improvements in the effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness of an organization. This is achieved through understanding the processes through which work is done, identifying performance improvement opportunities, and realizing them. This virtual training Course offers the keys to the success of the organization.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course will highlight:
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering principles
- Road map to Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering tools
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering challenges
- Best practices of Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering
At the end of this online training Course, you will learn to:
- Understand the principles of BPR
- Plan, implement and evaluate BPR in your organization
- Use BPR tools effectively
- Manage the BPR process
- Deal with typical BPR challenges
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Business process redesign and re-engineering (BPR) is a solution that improves organizations’ abilities to deal with change, with benefits that include:
- Empowering employees
- Eliminating waste, unnecessary management overhead, and obsolete or inefficient processes
- Identifying relevant process performance measures
- Producing, often significant, reductions in cost and cycle times
- Enabling sustainable process improvements as measured by quality and customer service
- Helping good organizations stay on top and low achievers to become significant competitors
This online training program will help delegates achieve the following benefits:
- Acquire essential knowledge for participating in any BPR initiatives
- Develop the ability to define processes and analyzing current performance
- Improve creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Gain insights into identifying root causes of performance shortfalls
- Understand the vital role of cross-functional communication
- Develop thinking skills to help achieve organizational goals efficiently and effectively
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD online training program is suitable for staff and managers, especially those assigned to the organizational and planning functions. It is also designed to be relevant to those with the tasks of business process redesign and re-engineering.
This online course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Managers
- Business Process Analysts
- Process Owners
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Information Technology Professionals
- BPR Project Leaders
- BPR Project Team Members and Quality Specialists
- Developing a Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering (BPR) Vision
- What are the benefits of Business Process Redesign and Reengineering (BPR)?
- How BPR works in both Private Sector and Government?
- The Principles of BPR and how they work
- Reasons for implementing BPR
Applying the BPR Method
- Business Process Redesign and Re-engineering (BPR) Method
- Managing a BPR implementation project
- A BPR Framework
- The BPR Conceptual Model
- BPR Key Questions
BPR Step by Step
- Business Process Reengineering activities
- Identity and Communicating the Vision for Change
- Put Together a BPR Team
- Identifying Ineffective, Inefficient and Unresponsive Processes
- Define Relevant Process Measures
- Analyse the Process measures and identify improvements
Change Management Process for BPR
- Process Reengineering and Change Management
- Preparing for change
- Managing change
- Reinforcing change
- Applying a change management model
Using BPR as a Foundation for Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring thorough Analysis of Processes
- Understanding the facets of resistance to change
- Ensuring Project Success
- Possible Impediments to Improvement
- Business Process Redesign and Reengineering – the Business Case
Oxford Management Centre e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.