An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service
Providing a Quality Service
It is no understatement to say that the internet has changed ALL the rules of Business.
Increasingly, comparison websites are ‘flattening’ points of differentiation between products and companies. What is left, and what the internet is positively encouraging is the Customer’s Experience. Providing excellent Customer service is the last great point of strategic differentiation. Peer-Review websites are providing customers with real-time feedback on each customer’s experience.
It is up to each organisation as to how it appears to the world. Providing customers with a world-class level of service will enhance your brand more than anything else. This training course will show you how.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will;
- Show how Customer Service is the last and greatest Commercial battleground
- Show you how to harness the (usually free) power of the internet and its associated tools to maximize the customer experience and your brand reputation
- Give proven tools and techniques for how to handle even the most difficult of customers
- Give you proven tools and techniques to ‘understand the mind of the customer’ so you can deliver real and lasting quality
- Show you how to increase productivity through the Smart application of techniques designed to improve business via referrals, both real and virtual
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Brand Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
- Key Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Customer Experience Professionals
This is a highly interactive training course with global best practice examples, case studies, video and facilitated workshop exercises. It covers:
- Being a Persuasive and Compelling Communicator
- Handling even the Most Difficult Customers & Situations with Calm Professionalism
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Customer Feedback
- Building and Protecting your Brand’s Reputation
- Harnessing the Enormous Power of Social Media and Creating an ongoing Dialogue with Customers
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.