An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Sustainability Leadership and Corporate Responsibility
Building Competitive Advantage through Sustainability
In this contemporary and practical course, you will learn about sustainability leadership and corporate responsibility. Sustainable leadership is an excellent source of competitive advantage for any organisation. Corporate social responsibility CSR helps an organisation be socially accountable to all stakeholders and the public. By practising CSR, organisations become conscious of their impact on all aspects of society, including economic, social, and environmental.
Sustainability leadership and social responsibility brings opportunities to the organisations in the shape of innovation, continuous improvement, sustained competitive advantage, and long-term success. In this skills-building training course designed for all supervisors, managers, and leaders, you will learn global best practices in sustainable leadership.
This Oxford Management Centre training course will highlight:
- Best practices in sustainable leadership
- Sustainability and CSR challenges and opportunities
- Working together: the stakeholder in sustainability
- Ethics and corporate governance
- The sustainability journey
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Discuss best practices in sustainability
- Describe appropriate processes for Corporate Social Responsibility CSR
- Identify issues related to ethics and corporate governance
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management
- List ways to promote sustainability and CSV in organisations
This training course will use various proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each topic and interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course-related activities. Practical and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
- Sustainability leadership and social responsibility brings opportunities to the organisations in the shape of innovation, continuous improvement, sustained competitive advantage, and long-term success
- Development of practical skills that can be applied immediately after the course
- Improved collaboration with stakeholders
- Operational efficiencies improved, leading to better organisational performance
- Develop practical and transferable skills for the future
- Will enable participants to understand current best practices
- Enhanced skills in sustainably leadership
- Develop awareness in CSR
- Better leadership and management skills
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will benefit:
- All supervisors, managers, and leaders in any organisation
- Marketing, communication, and PR staff
- Human Resource Management HRM Professionals
- Those Managers who would benefit from an understanding of the topics covered
Leading and Managing for a Sustainable Future
- Planet Earth – a fact sheet
- What is sustainability?
- The business case for sustainability
- What this all means for your organisation
- The key competencies and behaviours of sustainable leaders
Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Overview of stakeholder engagement and management
- Key documents for stakeholder management (Register, Matrix, Strategy)
- Stakeholder communications and engagement
- The stakeholder engagement process
- Working together: stakeholder in sustainability
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- The business case for CSR
- Corporate citizenship and organisational image
- Important cultural differences
- Examples of best practices in CSV
The Sustainability Journey
- Understanding the journey
- Commencing the journey
- Ethics and corporate governance
- Tools for monitoring, managing, and improving performance
- What might the future bring?
Best Practices - Learning from Others
- What are the world’s best organisations doing?
- Employer-supported volunteering (ESV)
- HR and organisational behaviour
- Developing and presenting the case for sustainability in your organisation
- Personal Action Planning (PAP)
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.