An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Public Relations in the Oil and Gas Industry
Communicating in a Volatile Environment
Public Relations in the Oil and Gas Industry will help your organisation to tell its story in a way that fosters understanding building relations with local communities, national governments, campaigners and the media building your brand and reputation.
This powerful training course on Public Relations in the Oil and Gas Industry takes a problem-solving approach to the design of PR programmes for the oil and gas industry. By closely fitting the approach to core business priorities it reinforces key messages and organisational strategy.
In this Oxford Management Centre training course, you will learn to:
- Set clear objectives and KPIs with realistic budgets and schedules
- Design and plan successful campaigns
- Engage your target audiences – including the media – with great content
- Use key tools and techniques to influence audience behaviour
- Optimise coverage in your target channels
- Develop crisis and litigation management approaches
Who Should Attend?
This Public Relations in the Oil and Gas Industry training Course is relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for managing relations with stakeholders and maintaining long-term relationships with government, visitors, partners, customers, guests and VIPs.
- PR, public affairs, corporate communications and media / press officers
- Community relations specialists
- Government and external affairs personnel
- Managers of all levels and team leaders
- Middle and senior managers with a responsibility for effective communications
- The Role of Communications and PR in the Oil and Gas Industries
- From Exploration to Retail - Engaging and Marshalling your supply Chain
- Setting SMART Objectives to Meet your Business Needs
- The Psychology of Persuasion
- The Power of Storytelling – Building your Message House
- Choosing Channels to Reach your Target Audience, The POEM Acronym
- Choosing your Causes for PR Crisis Defence
- Social Responsibility Reporting
- Environmental Scanning, using SWOT and PEST Analyses and Scenarios
- Advanced Issue Management
- Informing, Consulting and Working with the ‘C’ suite
- Using Measurement to Improve Performance
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.