An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction
ISO 9001 and Beyond
Quality is something every company strives for and is often times very difficult to achieve. ISO 9001 standards helps an organisation give its customers the confidence that they are buying their products from a company that makes quality and customer service a high priority. The focus of this Customer Service training course on Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction is to provide delegates with an understanding of the key terms, definitions, and requirements of ISO 9001 and how the standard can help their organisations increase customer satisfaction.
Delegates will learn effective customer-centric strategies and best practices to provide world-class customer service. This Customer Service training course on Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction gives customer service professionals the communication skills and best practices they require to develop a customer-centric organisation. Providing excellent customer service helps differentiate your brand and makes it easier to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
This Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction training course will highlight:
- An understanding of the concept of quality control and its historical evolution
- The philosophy, methodology, and structure of the ISO 9001 standard
- Measure and assess customer service standards and objectives
- Develop communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Identify the required steps associated with ISO 9001 implementation
At the end of this Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction training course, you will learn to:
- Apply the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001
- Create employee “buy-in” to the company's ISO 9001 quality management system
- Relate quality management practices to improve customer service satisfaction
- Describe the responsibilities of internal auditors and their role in improving management systems
- Explain the key concepts of Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
- Set SMART objectives to measure, assess and improve customer satisfaction
This OXFORD MANAGEMENT Customer Service training course on Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction will be a combination of presentation and small group work. While working in groups, delegates will have the opportunity to apply topics discussed in the training in real-world scenarios. This training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions.
Major benefits to the organisation include:
- Enhanced professional image with customer base
- Greater level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- A shared organisational customer-centric service vision
- Improved stakeholder relationships
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Improved problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Greater capability to increase internal and external customer satisfaction
- Better opportunity for recognition and career advancement
- Enhanced goal setting and time management skills
- Improved face-to-face active listening and questioning skills
- An increased appreciation for their role in promoting the concept of continuous improvement within their organisation
Who Should Attend?
Whether you are a seasoned quality management professional, or just looking to learn more about ISO 9001, this Customer Service training course on Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction will be beneficial.
This Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Customer Service Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Individuals who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
Building a ISO 9001 Customer-Focused Communication Process
- What is ISO 9001?
- Understanding the Key Components of ISO 9001
- Identifying Customer Communication Barriers
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills to Improve Customer Relations
- Interpreting your Customer’s Nonverbal Communication
- How to determine your DISC communication style?
Principles of ISO 9001 and Total Quality Management “TQM”
- The Origin and Philosophy behind TQM
- ISO 9001 8 Principles
- Deming's Fourteen Points of TQM
- Traditional Management vs. Total Quality Management
- Obstacles to Implementing TQM
- Case Studies: ISO 9001 Customer Service Excellence
Customer Service Satisfaction Requirements
- What do your customers expect from you?
- Going the Extra Mile to exceed Expectations
- Your Attitude makes a Difference
- Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Empowering Employees to Better Serve their Customers
- Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
Customer Service Recovery Strategies
- The Importance of Customer Complaints and Why they should be encouraged
- The Impact of Social Media on Customer Service Complaints
- The Role of the Supervisor in Conflict Resolution
- Techniques for Managing Emotions
- Strategies to Help Calm Upset Customers
- Service Recovery Strategies for Working with Difficult Customers
Implementing an ISO 9001 System
- Role of Top Management in ISO 9001
- Plan-Do-Check-Act Methodology
- Internal Audit Purpose and Process
- Internal Audit Elements
- Setting SMART Goals for Continuous Improvement
- Developing your ISO 9001 Action Plan
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.