An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Leading for Organisational Impact
Create Leadership Culture for Organisational Success
“Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, is insanity.” - Albert Einstein
Most organizations continue to use managerial practices that reflect outdated circumstances and as such are inefficient, time consuming and frustrate both employees and clients. These organizations have too many managers and too few leaders.
Unless you’re in a start-up, your organization is probably governed by a culture that represents the past. But the future is where you’re going to be spending most of your time. So, building a new culture; one that embraces challenges and change, is essential. It is the task of leadership.
This exceptional OXFORD Management Centre training course will give you special insights into the future. And it will give you the confidence, tools and techniques to shape the future, one in which the special needs of a new generation of employee and other stakeholders are met. In a nutshell. It will speed up your journey from average to excellence.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Get ahead of the curve, not remain behind it
- Create an agile work environment
- Build change into daily management practices
- Welcome new challenges with a can-do attitude
- Apply the best practices from some of the most admired organizations in the world
- Leverage the biochemical impact of leadership practices
- Understanding why the new generation of employees – the Millennials – are different and need new organization strategies to better leverage their talent
- Power up your team for peak performance
- Use measurement to build accountability for continuous improvement
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who are looking for the best practices that will propel them and their team beyond the next level. Specifically, the program will appeal to:
- Effective leaders who want to gain a new edge
- Managers at all levels
- Team leaders
- A New View of Leadership: The Role of the Coach
- Leadership Styles: The Importance of Context
- Essential Ingredients of a High-Performance Organization
- Attracting the Best Talent: Benchmark Practices
- Understanding Future New-Hires: Welcoming the Age of Millennials
- Moving to a Values-Based from a Policies & Procedures Based We Environment
- Creating and Leveraging an Environment Based on Trust
- Changing your Measurement System to Build Commitment and Enthusiasm
- Building a Model for Influencing Change: Lessons from the Eagle
- Understanding and Leveraging your Power
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.