An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Advanced Emotional Intelligence
Unleashing the Power in You
Would you like to gain mastery of your emotions? Handle challenging emotional situations with confidence? This Course has been designed to help leaders and managers to gain advanced knowledge of applying emotional intelligence to achieve work life balance. The training will focus on helping you to relate effectively with difficult individuals. It will also help you to develop empathy with others.
This Oxford training Course will focus on:
- Applying choice theory to make emotionally healthy choices
- Overcoming psychosomatic disorders
- Managing anxiety and emotional trauma
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Understand the causes of anxiety
- Overcome anxiety disorders
- Apply Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to overcome your emotional stress
- Deal with traumas from the past
- Practice work life balance
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who wish to gain deeper knowledge of managing their emotions and live a healthier life so they become more productive at work and at life.
- Gain Mastery of our Emotions
- Pacing Conflicts
- Priority Conflicts
- Deepest Needs of the Human Heart
- Deficit Motivation
- Abundance Motivation
- Causes of Anxiety
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dealing with Cognitive Distortions
- Human Development
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.