An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
for Business Achievement
- The 5-Day MBA
Leadership, Strategy, Communication, Decision-Making and Marketing Essentials
In today’s highly competitive and challenging environment, it is critical to have a proper perspective on the direction in which your organisation is heading. This 5 Day Mini-MBA will focus on key issues for success in any organisation. This exciting and innovative Course will introduce you to the main leadership and management topics that you would study in a formal MBA Programme.
The Course is designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and confidence to lead and manage in a fast moving and complex business environment. While this 5-MBA does not provide participants with a formal qualification, it does introduce participants to key areas that would be covered in a formal MBA Programme and would be an ideal introduction for those considering an MBA course.
- List important concepts, and proven strategies taught as part of MBA programs
- Explore the essential ingredients of personal, management and business success
- Understand personal, management and business management & strategy
- Describe the latest thinking in management and leadership
- Decision-making and problem-solving tools
- Develop cross-cultural leadership & management skills
Who Should Attend?
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Human Resource Personnel including HR Business Partners
- Engineers and other Technical Professionals moving into Management positions
- Non-business Professionals who need a wider understanding of Leadership and Management Principles
- All professionals whose task it is to Create and/or Implement Strategy who have not undertaken a formal MBA program
- Those considering a formal MBA course
- Professionals who would like a refresher course in MBA type topics and want to be familiar with current thinking about running an organisation in the 21st century
- Personnel who are likely to take up Managerial positions in the not too distant future
- Leadership and Management Essentials
- The Transformational Leader
- Understanding your Personal Management Style
- Working with Generation X’ and ‘Y’ & ‘Z’
- Business Strategy & Strategic Thinking
- Creating a Business Model using the Business Model Canvas
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Marketing Essentials
- Influence Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Management Skills
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.