An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Statutory, Legal and
for the Oil & Gas Industry
Compliance in Practice & Risk Management
In this Statutory, Legal and Compliance Requirements training course, we examine complexity of issues encountered by the oil and gas industry compliance officers and managers which is a result of the regulatory regime and the increasingly dynamic nature of the oil and gas business and the risk scenarios which arise as a consequence. We introduce, demonstrate and test best practice recommendations for the role of the Legal and Compliance Officer, and the ever increasing need within oil and gas business to comply with requisite statutory, regulation and best practice and to ensure that their staff are appropriately trained.
This training course is designed from legal compliance practitioner's perspective and it provides a comprehensive overview of the oil and gas statutory and regulatory environment, the role of compliance professionals, their functions and position within the regulatory regime and their relationship with the business and other stakeholders.
At the end of this Oxford Management Centre training course, you will learn:
- The role and responsibilities of the compliance function within oil and gas practice, including the designated Compliance Officer roles, and the skills needed to successfully discharge these
- The issues to be considered in developing compliance policies and procedures
- A variety of core pieces of legislation which are relevant to the compliance function
- Key risk areas, including money laundering, cybercrime, bribery and corruption, data protection loss and financial services regulation
- Best practice risk management techniques
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Management Centre training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Compliance Officers and Employees
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers, Associates and Analysts
- Contract Executives and Managers
- Staff whose job role includes legal compliance responsibilities
This training course on Statutory, Legal and Compliance Requirements for the Oil and Gas industry will provide discussion on the statutory and regulatory environment in the oil and gas business, the role and powers of the authorities (from international perspective), the style and features of regulation of oil and gas business, the role and responsibilities of the compliance function within oil and gas practice, the issues to be considered in developing compliance policies and procedures, a variety of core pieces of legislation which are relevant to the compliance function, best practice risk management techniques, and key risk areas.
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.