An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Social Insurance and Risk Management
Assurance for a Fast-Changing World
An intensive, immersive and dynamic learning experience from Oxford which deals with the practical rather than theoretical applications of risk management in relation to social insurance as it exists in advanced industrial economies within the USA, Europe and the UK. Designed for a broad range of course participants ranging from policymakers trying to deliver inter-generational fairness and help for the socially disadvantaged to those operating in the arena of private insurance provision.
The Oxford Management Centre Social Insurance and Risk Management training course is thought provoking as it examines these issues from a broad range of international perspectives in relation to such matters as “product creation”, marketing, positioning, design, routes to market, customer journeys, sales process, the political process and the management of expectations over time. Training course participants will gain strategic perspective, ”helicopter outlook” and practical understanding of the changing landscape in each of these areas as well as the ability to minimise risks and optimise take up of given programmes/initiatives and drives. These transferable skills will make them more valuable to their employers, the wider marketplace and to wider society.
The goals of this Social Insurance and Risk Management training course are to enable course participants to:
- Deliver rapid practical understanding of the nature and objectives of social insurance
- Understand the differences of approach between Western countries re social insurance
- Learn the practical applications of risk, risk management ,risk mitigation and risk transfer
- Consider the balance of risk, incentive and motivation lies with social insurance provision
- Be able to evaluate and calculate risk and formulate politically appropriate risk treatments
Who Should Attend?
This Oxford Management Centre training course is designed for:
- Public Officials tasked with Social Insurance Policy Formulation, Delivery and Targeting
- Insurance Industry Personnel involved with complimentary Product Design and Marketing
- Healthcare Managers in private and public hospitals and Healthcare settings
- Administrators and Product Specialists, Employee Benefit Specialists, HR Professionals
- Senior Managers in Unemployment Benefit Offices
- Care Home Managers, Managers of Private Clinics
- Corporate Strategists within private Healthcare, HMO providers and the UK's NHS
- New Directors, Software Developers creating eligibility Products for these sectors
- Risk Managers, Career Counsellors, Outplacement and Management Consultants
- Anyone with sufficient seniority wishing to gain greater understanding in these subjects
- Outsources offering "White Labelled" Insurance and Policyholder Administration
- Programme and Project Leaders
- The Main Social Insurance Programmes and their Benefits plus Trends
- Different Types of Risk, their Mitigation, where Social Insurance fits in
- Risk, Risk Management, Risk Treatments, Risk Calculation, Risk Transfer
- Government's Role within Social Insurance Provision and the Future of Social Insurance
- Understanding the Political, Sociological and Financial Imperatives behind Social Insurance
- All in Risk / Product Creation / Salesforce Optimisation
- The Future of Private Insurance Provision versus the Balance with Social Insurance
- Emerging Threats and Trends including Risks and Social Insurance
- Emerging Risks and Opportunities for Insurers within new and existing markets
- Prudent Risk / Financial Planning for different classes of Individuals
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.