An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Service Quality and Excellence
This Oxford Customer Service training course on Service Quality and Excellence is designed to give customer service professionals the communication skills, technology tools, and best practices they require to build strong customer relationships and develop a customer-centric organisation. Becoming customer-centric is one of the most important aims of any organisation. Customer centricity refers to the orientation of a company to the needs and behaviors of its customers, rather than internal drivers such as the quest for short-term profit. Customers have high expectations and demand quality customer service from companies they choose to do business with. Providing customer service excellence gives an organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace and is the key factor that keeps customers coming back.
Today, customers have an increasing range of choice: choice of supplier, choice of channel, choice of products and services. Their loyalty is determined by the quality of the experience they receive. Delegates will learn effective customer-centric strategies and best practices to provide world-class customer service excellence. Successful organisations understand the importance of developing a customer-centric mindset and deliberately restructure their customer service model to increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Develop a strategy to build a more proactive, customer-centric organisation
- Analyze and implement the 'best practices' of world-class customer service organisations
- Utilize interpersonal skills as vital tools in the provision of customer service
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Enhanced communication, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills
At the end of this training Course, you will learn to:
- Establish the importance of setting and reviewing customer service standards
- Use body language to build trust and rapport face-to-face or over the phone
- Communicate more effectively by utilizing active listening and questioning skills
- Demonstrate how to deal with difficult or demanding customers in a professional manner
- Set SMART objectives and goals to become more productive
- Utilize stress management techniques to increase job satisfaction
This Customer Service training Course on Service Quality and Excellence training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills. The comprehensive course manual has been developed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning.
Here are just some of the many valuable benefits to your organisation:
- A shared organisational customer-centric service vision
- Enhanced professional image with customer base
- Increased customer retention and revenue growth
- Improved intra / inter departmental communication and teamwork
- A highly motivated and customer-focused workforce
- Increased competency and communication skills
After attending this Oxford Management Centre training course, you will acquire:
- An increased appreciation for their role in helping their organisation achieve customer service excellence
- Up-to-date techniques and methods to help them provide world-class customer service
- Enhanced leadership and communication skills required to excel in their career
- Increased confidence in their abilities to work professionally with difficult or upset customers
- Improved management performance by learning techniques to empower, motivate, and retain customer service personnel
- Improved time management skills to become more productive
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Brand Managers
- Public Relation Professionals
Responding to the Voice of the Customer
- What do your customers expect?
- Serving Internal and External Customers
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills
- How to Read your Customer’s Body Language?
- Understanding the Four Customer Types
Developing a Top-Down Customer-Centric Culture
- Creating a Customer Service Vision and Strategy
- Steps for Implementing a Customer-centric Service Model
- The Best and Worst Customer Service Providers
- Most Admired Leadership Traits
- Examples of World-class Customer Service Organisations
Going the Extra Mile to Provide Customer Service Excellence
- The Power of a Positive Attitude
- Is your team ready for takeoff?
- Presenting a Professional Appearance
- How to Use Customer Service to Increase Sales and Brand Loyalty?
- Brainstorming for Ideas to improve the “customer experience”
Measuring and Monitoring Customer Service Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Customer Service Satisfaction Measuring and Monitoring
- Techniques for Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Best Practices for Processing Customer Service Issues
- Service Recovery Strategies to Maintain Customer Loyalty
- The Impact of Social Media on Customer Service
Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service!
- Setting SMART Goals for Continuous Improvement
- Building Employee and Team Motivation
- Coaching and Mentoring Team Members
- Stress Management Tips and Techniques
- What is your Action Plan?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.