An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Energy Transition and Innovation
Answering to the Determinants of Energy Demand
As the world and technology grows an array of new energy options is appearing to support critical foundation for enduring prosperity, energy security, and the protection of the environment and public health as the energy demand gets higher and higher. Energy transition and innovation policy can fill the pipeline with many energy technology options, bring the best of these options to market, and unleash the full power of the innovative solutions in driving down the energy prices. Energy is profoundly a technology business, so it pays to understand which policies work best at stimulating energy technology innovation and transition towards renewable sources of energy, without unnecessarily politicizing the energy debate.
One of the greatest challenges of the future is the finding the solution to determinants of energy demand trough sustainable generation and use of energy. Providing a reliable supply of affordable, safe and clean energy requires answering complex and significant technical, social, political, economic, legal and ethical questions, which appear often in combination, to ensure sustainable energy supply, use and development.
This Energy Transition and Innovation training course is designed to build capacity through the development of new knowledge, new understanding and new insights, and can therefore provide effective solutions to complex problems in the energy of the future.
At the end of this Oxford Management Centre Energy Transition and Innovation training course, you will learn to:
- Identify the sources of energy and their contributions and issues
- Learn how to build a path towards sustainable future
- Acquire the knowledge needed to implement the renewable energy projects
- Learn the models of energy consumption
- Adopt the improvement of energy production without the need for extensive investment
- Use the energy production and consumption analytics for energy distribution planning
Participants to this Energy Transition and Innovation training course will receive a thorough training on the energy transition and innovation elements that are currently available, as well as the new trends. The training methodology includes active participation in the analysis of energy production and consumption by different entities and the introduction to the new methods of energy distribution.
The organization will benefit from the knowledge of its employees as they would not just be following the latest buzzwords but rather working on delivery of the actually sustainable models of energy production, distribution and consumption.
The participants on this Energy Transition and Innovation training course will:
- Enhance their knowledge of issues and future of traditional energy resources
- Learn how to introduce renewable energy technologies
- Be able to fully harness the power of transition towards clean energy sources
- Introduce new methods of energy distribution
- Gather the data on energy production and consumption as well as the losses in the system
- Preform the transition in the virtual world before applying solutions in the real world
- Organization will benefit from avoiding unreasonable investments in untested technologies
The participants will gain or enhance their understanding of Energy Transition and Innovation by:
- Identifying the available sources of energy
- Learning how to adequately identify the energy waste points
- Understanding how to properly reduce energy consumption in living areas
- Learn how to recognize viable technologies
- Understand the future requirements
- Apply real life solutions to actual problems
Who Should Attend?
The training course is designed for all the people involved in decision making and planning, as well as researchers and consultants involved into energy management and process optimization.
This Energy Transition and Innovation training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Researchers and Practitioners in the field of Energy
- Professionals in Applied Sciences
- Technology Engineers, CTOs, and CIOs
- Strategic Development Personnel
- Project Managers
Introduction to the Energy Industry
- Oil the energy of today-yes it still is
- Natural gas-the clean energy pioneer
- Coal-the energy and economics
- Electricity-the energy for all
- Energy market efficiency
- Efficiency in industry sector
- Efficiency in living environment sector
- Efficiency in transportation sector
- Strategy of fuel transition
- What the future brings?
Renewable Sources of Energy
- Wastes in electric energy production
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Geothermal energy
- Biomass energy
- Hydropower energy
Innovation in Energy Sector
- Blockchain in energy distribution sector
- Energy storage facilities
- Microgrids and artificial intelligence
- Energy management
- The reduction in carbon footprint
Energy Efficient Buildings and Livable Space
- Energy flow in buildings
- Building energy performance
- Digital twin of buildings and livable space
- Digital twin of energy system
- Design of the energy efficient city
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.