An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth
How to Drive Profitability in the Social Age
It has been estimated that it costs five times as much to get a new customer as it does to retain an existing one. The Internet has provided customers with a plethora of comparison and switch tools that make retaining these important, profitable customers, more difficult than ever before.
Clients expect their suppliers to become trusted advisers. This Oxford Client Management Strategies for Retention & Growth training Course shows how putting the client rather than services first can yield improved results in terms of client retention. It stresses the importance of having highly engaged employees and applying best marketing and business development practices in a highly competitive and dynamic marketplace. This Oxford Customer Service training Course will also introduce you to our unique ‘Client Management Model’ which has been designed to suit the specific needs of organisations in the Middle East, Europe and Africa (EMEA).
At the end of this OXFORD training course, you will learn to:
- Describe the Client Management Model
- Discuss the Reasons for Clients Leaving
- Apply Continual Improvement Strategies to increase Customer Retention
- Differentiate between the Ways to Best Influence Others
- Design a Strategy for Client Retention and Growth
Who Should Attend?
This training Course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Any Manager responsible for Client Management and/or Customer Retention
- Project Managers and Engineers
- Anyone working in Customer Service type roles
- Marketing and Sales Staff
- Internal Consultants (Marketing, Finance, IT, HR, Strategy)
- Senior Managers needed to develop their skills in Client Management and Communication
- The True Cost of Client Churn
- How to become a Client-Focused Organisation?
- How to Understand and Use the Client Portfolio?
- How to Create Genuine, Compelling and Lasting Value for Clients?
- The Psychology of Influence and Persuasion and How to be authoritative
- World-Class Communication Skills
- Using Social Media to Dialogue with Clients
- Implementing a Kaizen System for Continuous Improvement
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.