An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Big Data Analytics for Supply Chain Optimization
Prepare for Supply Chain 4.0 as a Part of Industry 4.0
"The amateurs discuss tactics; professionals discuss Logistics", Napoleon Bonaparte.
This highly-interactive Oxford Management Centre training course will provide the adequate knowledge of how to tackle the issues within the supply chains of today and the future.
It will help people involved in supply chain and logistics learn skills and techniques that enable them to be able to predict the requirements of the market while at the same time applying techniques that help team members optimize their activities, costs and service provision.
This training course will examine the latest ways to apply the Big Data Analytics techniques for Optimization of Supply Chains as well as Logistics operations and help reduce the lead time, operational costs and get into the Industry 4.0 without delay.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Identify Big Data Sources in supply chain and logistics?
- Apply Methods for Big Data analysis and its use for forecasting
- Use a Big Data analysis results for a dynamic simulation basis
- Focus on both increasing of market share and profit as well as cost reduction
- Improve the decision making in real time, by forecasting the events based on complex behaviour
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who have a role in supply chain and logistics:
- Business Improvement Specialists
- Industry 4.0 Pioneers and Practitioners
- Supply Chain Managers
- Operation Managers
- Project Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- Define the role of supply chain and logistics within the Industry 4.0
- Recognise the sources and collection techniques of Big Data in supply chain
- Apply appropriate techniques for the analysis of Big Data within the supply chain
- Learn the statistical techniques for Big Data analysis
- Optimize the supply chain and logistics processes using the Big Data analysis results
- Model a customer behaviour and future requirements
- Integrate the RFID data gathering, vehicle tracking and dynamic simulation software
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.