An Intensive 3-day Training Course
Storytelling and Visualization
Immersive and Interactive Communication
Compelling and interesting storytelling and visualization are important aspects of data science and communication that drive the decision-making process into favorable directions. The power of data analysis and visualization lies in the fact that business decisions are often based on distilled summaries and visual cues that function better than text or dark raw data.
In today’s digital data and information age, executives often rely on storytelling and visualization aids to grasp concepts, approaches, and other details in minimal time.
This Oxford Management Centre online training course on Storytelling & Visualization offers a variety of storytelling and visualization tools and frameworks that answer business and operational needs; towards immersive, interactive, holistic visual representation of systems, operations, and processes. Online training participants will learn how to articulate stories behind datasets and use effective visualization tools to display data findings.
- Appreciate the power of storytelling and visualization
- Familiarize with visualization pitfalls and problems
- Present data and information using storytelling and visualization
- Understand data requirements and tools to analyze, interpret and visualize data
- Interact with new tools and frameworks for storytelling and visualization
- Recognize the three levels of interactive, immersive environments
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Business and government leaders
- Professionals working in industrial, energy, manufacturing, media, construction, astronomy, medical, retail, information technology, operational technology, engineering, finance, investment, procurement, and human resource fields
- Educators, academics, and training specialists
- Researchers in the arena of data science, data mining and visualization
- Business and system analysts
- Health, safety, security and environmental specialists and regulators
- Project managers
- Marketing, branding, communications, and public relations specialists
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Business owners
- Writers and reporters
- Content developers
- Technologists and scientists
- Digitizing, digitalization and digital transformation professionals
- Professionals interested in data storytelling, immersive & interactive visualization, human-machine-interface, virtual reality, augmented reality, digital twin and collaborative environments
- Data Visualization Techniques
- Storytelling with Data
- Visualization Problems and Pitfalls
- Immersive & Interactive Visualization
- Human-Machine-Data Interfaces
- Workplace New Realities
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Digital Twin
- Levels of Interactive, Immersive Environments
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.