An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Achieving Marketing Excellence in Service Organizations
Developing Brand and Reputation through Strategic Engagement
Professional service organisations rely on reputation and word-of-mouth to win new business. Effective marketing enables them to build brand recognition, understanding, trust, leads and contracts.
This specialised OXFORD Course looks at best practices globally, emerging tools like social media, contrasting marketing approaches, plus tried-and-tested channels for marketing professional services.
We look at the specific marketing approaches that work in a professional services environment, as well as the techniques for building a companywide market orientation. This holistic approach includes auditing, planning, objective setting, prioritising key audiences, channels and tools, budget setting, scheduling, monitoring and measuring.
A practical framework and real case studies from professional services firms will illustrate how to implement marketing strategy. Participants will develop market-oriented thinking to enable their organisation to grow its markets.
By the end of this Oxford Management Centre training program participants will be able to:
- Develop a robust marketing strategy and implementation plan for their organisation
- Explain the benefits of the strategy and plan and win executive support for implementation
- Use a wide range of marketing channels and tools to inform and engage customers/ clients including social media
- Evaluate marketing activities and make recommendations to improve outcomes
- Demonstrate how marketing activities are enhancing brand and reputation through strategic engagement with customers/ clients
- Benchmark marketing activities against those of competitors and make changes to ensure their organisation stands out to key stakeholders
Who Should Attend?
This training Course will be of particular benefit to sales, marketing and customer service professionals working in:
- It & Telecommunications
- Energy, Oil & Gas Sectors
- Financial Services, Insurance and Banking
- Tourism, Entertainment and Hospitality
- Logistics, Transportation & Distribution
- Medical and Healthcare
- Advertising & Media
- Fashion & Retail
- Legal, Regulatory & Government
- Setting Marketing Objectives and Key Performance Indicators in Professional Services
- A Framework to Develop Marketing Practices in Professional Services
- Conducting a Marketing Audit and Benchmarking Professional Services
- Six Metrics of International Best Practice in Marketing for Professional Services
- Identifying, Building and Measuring a Marketing Orientation
- Differentiating Services through Brand Management and Brand Positioning
- How to Build a Reputation-Based Market Strategy
- Self-Assessment using ‘The Reputation Assessor’
- Developing a Best Practice Professional Services Marketing Plan
- Evaluating and Measuring Marketing
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.