An Intensive 2-day Training Course
Problems & Decisions
How many problems do you have in a day?
The chances are “many” but for every problem we must also decide what to do. Some of these decisions will have considerable impact on our organisation. Therefore, the key to a good problem definition is firstly making sure that you deal with the real problem – not its symptoms. Once you know the real problem, you need a decision-making process that analyse the critical elements that result in improved decision making.
Most managers want to improve their personal and organisational problem solving and decision making. Attending this OXFORD Problems & Decisions online training course will improve your skills by giving you techniques to allow accurate, efficient, and decision-making processes. It will also help you to be more effective, positive, and competent in the workplace when tackling tough challenges and making decisions.
By the end of this Oxford Management Centre online training course, you will be able to
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions
- Apply creative thinking to support your problem solving and decision making
- Apply logic and rationality to problems, consider variables and determining best solutions
- Confidence to stand up for yourself in the decisions you make
- Utilize different methods to assist the decision-making process
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training online training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Professional who deliver feedback
- Professional who receive feedback
- What is a decision, what is a problem?
- Identifying the real problem.
- Problem solving requires diagnostic competence and optional solutions
- Modelling to generate options, selection, and implementation
- Effective decision making relies upon reviewing alternative solutions
- Decision making exercise – and practice
- Overcome the fears that prevent challenging decision making
- Learn to respond rather than react
- Understand inherent and residual risk
- Ensure probability and impact are considered for each identified risk
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.