An Interactive 5-Day Training Course
Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation
The banking industry transformed drastically from computerized records to digital banking. Digital Technologies are creating an unprecedented disruption across the banking sector. Technological advancements are enabling banks to meet customer expectations by delivering enhanced services. Digital technologies have unleashed the potential of the banking industry to offer customer convenience through "Anywhere and Anytime Banking."
This Oxford Management Centre Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course provides an understanding of the basic concepts of Digital Banking and shows how Digital Banking innovation may be harnessed to the benefit of banks and customers. This Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course also aims to provide you with the essential tools and practical skills to pursue a career in leading transformation projects and change agendas for the digital economy.
By the end of this Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course, participants will be able to:
- Define the concept and importance of digitalisation and its role in changing business models, technologies, and the value proposition of organizations
- Establish an effective system to manage the transformation to digitalisation
- Incorporate technology into your business strategy.
- Understanding the different products available in digital banking
- Understanding the regulatory landscape for digital banking services to build a customer-centric product
- Analyzing the financial products & services from a broader perspective and what the future holds
- Developing their ability to cope with digital market needs
This Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course will utilise various proven techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This Oxford Management Centre training course is highly interactive involving delegates in the discussion and analysis of case studies, videos and exercises. Where appropriate, these will include real issues brought to the workshop by delegates.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and the participant's skill and ability.
This Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course is directly relevant to the banking sector. As a result, the organizations will benefit significantly from their employee's participation. The organization will gain from employees with the following:
- An understanding of the requirements of the digitalisation banking
- Providing the organization with guidance into the future from an international perspective.
- Knowing what the customers want and making the offering based on it can be rewarding.
- Delivering a seamless banking experience to their customers.
- Recognizing the nature and components of digital banking
- Developing the risk management policy effectively
- Offering analytical insights enabling products or services to be tailored to users based on their preferences
This Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course will personally benefit delegates by providing you with:
- A better understanding of the context and importance of the work you do
- Enrich your digitalisation knowledge and gain the latest tools, tips and strategic thinking to lead your organization.
- Improved knowledge and skills to improve your effectiveness
- An ability to deliver better products and services to your customer
- Increased self-confidence and motivation at work
- Greater ability to supervise, develop and motivate colleagues
Who Should Attend?
This Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course is for all staff, as all categories of staff are in one way or another concerned with digital banking invocations and transformation.
- Heads of Departments, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, accountants and Finance Professionals responsible for digitalisation
- Banking Staff
- Managers in Digital Marketing
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Middle Managers who require a more in-depth understanding of the concept of digital banking
- Business Consultants and Professional Advisers.
Introduction to Digitalisation
- Overview of the traditional banking industry
- Definition of banking digitalisation
- The role of digitalization in banking
- Digital disruption in the banking sector
- The new digital currencies
- Products & services in digital banking
Digital Banking Innovations
- Digital banking innovation, trends & directions
- Digital banking solutions
- Various innovation areas (AI – ML- DL- IOT- AR- VR -FinTech's,--)
- Bridge the gap between 'Product', 'Business' and 'Technology'
- Benefits of the digital banking platform
Digital Banking Transformation
- Definition of the digital banking transformation
- The aspect of digital transformation.
- Transforms customer experience
- Objectives of digital transformation
- Drives data-based insights
- Encourages collaboration & improves employee experience
Risk Management of Digital Banking Services
- Risk management principles.
- Risk analysis and assessment policy.
- Creating an enabling environment for disruption
- Assign transformation roles
- The role & skills of digital learning developers
- Moving forward
Regulation and Supervision in Digital banking
- The role of regulator
- The policies & procedures of digital banking
- The role of compliance officer
- Balance between regulation and innovation
- International main recommendations for banking regulation
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.
All Training Courses delivered by Oxford Management by default are eligible for CPE Credit.