An Intensive 3-day Training Course
Multivariate Systems and Tools
for Improved Managerial Decision Making
Advanced Analytics [AA] are no longer just for PhDs in the research department of businesses and organizations. Next generation systems and tools have become ubiquitous as their pricing and costs of operations have plummeted. ALL managers can now have access to AA for daily decisions, annual planning, and high-level strategic assessment and execution.
Key issues include: What kinds of data do I need? Which programs should I be using? How can I make AA a seamless component of daily operations?
- Gain a working knowledge of multivariate dimensions of decisions
- Understand basic functions of Regression Analysis
- Understand basic functions of Factor Analysis
- Understand basic functions of Cluster Analysis
- Re-define decision making parameters and alternatives
- Re-define how A.I. and simulations can transform decision-making
Who Should Attend?
The course has direct impacts and applications for every type of senior manager who wants to improve decision-making processes. Marketing, Sales, Finance, Accounting, IT, HR, and BizDev professionals as well as Presidents, CEOs, and corporate boards wanting to improve decision process-flow execution.
- The development of AA since 1990
- Case examples in basic AA value-added impacts on time and money
- Multivariate vs. Single variable analysis, applications, and insights
- Practical Multiple Regression Analysis
- Practical Canonical Correlation Analysis
- Practical Factor Analysis
- Practical Cluster Analysis
- Planning for Data Collection, Access, Applications, Assessment
- Practical A.I. and Simulation applications in business settings
- What to expect is coming next in the next 12-24 months?
Oxford Management Centre Certificate will be provided to delegates who successfully completed the training course.